• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory on Fusion Drive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~NGD OMEGA~

Okay, ordinarily I never post theories, but this just came into my head, and I haven't seen any fusion threads lately. Okay, here is my theory. As we all know, Sora fuses with Goofy to form Brave mode, in which his clothes turn Red, Sora's color, as oposed to Green. However it is heavily rumored that when Sora fuses with Donald to form some sort of Arcane Mode. So if this is true, then what happened to a green costume. So here is my theory, is it possible to fuse with the same character, but form different forms depending on the fusion. From what we know, in order to fuse Sora has to select his mode from the menu. However, say there was this fusion called guard mode or something, in which he fuses with Goofy, but he gets a green costume.

Basically what I am saying is isn't it possible to fuse with the same person, but have different forms for the same fusion? I mean, for the sake of the green costume, couldn't this happen? Your comments would be nice.

chasingdusk

I don't know, possibly? Hopefully we'll get more information about it once the website comes up. Is there a blue costume too? or is that just a rumor?

AHeartless

Well red fits better to Brave-mode than green. That's Puke-mode, when Sora absolutely feels f-upped because of really old potions he took...

With Donald he probably gets blue or teal or light blue or yellow or orange or... PURPLE. Somehow it fits.

D

Dark Heart

There is a blue costume, but i'm not sure about a green one though.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
The green costume might be used if Sora and Auron fuse. Or maybe Sora, Donald, and Goofy can fuse together at the same time to make the ultimate keyblade master. This fusion would cause Sora's attack and magic power to increase dramatically.

~NGD OMEGA~

Yeah, that's been rumored, but there would have to be some major flaw, or drawback, like how in Brave mode Sora can't use magic (NO CURE!!!). Anyway what I am saying is can't Sora fuse with the same person, and yet have different opptions even though the same people are fusing. Same people fusion, only different forms of Fusion depending on your choice. It could up the possiblilities on the fusion drive, which would be awsome.

dime55

wha if u cood fuse wit jiminy. u cood whack people in da head wit ur journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back