• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory on 3D's plot (Minor Spoilers 4 peeps who haven't finished earlier games)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anime10121

Awards
Hey guys tell me what you think of my guess at 3D's plot (really quick and to the point)

First of all dealing with the MofM exam: I think the plot will deal with Sora, having defeated all the major obstacles that have come his way, getting extremely cocky (as you can see in the trailer when he states he doesnt think he needs the MOM exam). Riku on the other hand is extremely more humble and feels that he has to prove his worth as a wielder of the keyblade. I believe that Sora's arrogance will in the end make him fail the exam, while Riku is the one who triumphs and becomes the Keyblade Master. It's only natural I think, most people would expect the hero to be the Keyblade Master, and it would be a nice switch up.

Second of all dealing with the end of the trailer when Xehanort is shown with Braig, Ienzo, and Even, I think that this is the data Ansem put in Sora. As Sora awakens the data that Ansem stored in his heart, we will see bits and pieces of what happened when Ansem's apprentices were studying darkness. I think that they were doing experiments on Xehanort's memories and they end up waking Terra instead. Braig somehow manages to split Xehanort in half creating his heartless and thus his Nobody. They continue to work under Xemnas and that's how the rest get turned to nobodies too.

What do you guys think? Right on or am I looking too much into the 2 min. trailer?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back