• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory: Anyone can use a keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Aura

Since Sora has a strong heart he can use a keyblade. Although when he drives he can use two keyblades except in wisdom form. When he goes into brave form wouldn't it be possible that he borrows Goofy's heart to form another keyblade? If that is true then Goofy's heart is strong enough to use a keyblade. I think the reason he can't have a keyblade is because Sora already has the keyblade of light. This could also be the same for your other party members. Other people besides Sora could have a heart strong enough to weild a keyblade, it's just that Sora's heart is stronger than other people's hearts.

Neo sora

Website
rpginsider.spreebb.com
That kinda contradicts itself...... Meh... but anyway yeah i think the people who can wield the keyblade are destined to do so, like Leon when wasnt able to wield it in Trav Town coz he wasnt meant to, maybe the thing that created the keyblade made more then one keyblade wielder just to make sure the door get closed but the weiders had their own ideas for using the keyblades power...?

Light Aura

Neo sora said:
That kinda contradicts itself...... Meh... but anyway yeah i think the people who can wield the keyblade are destined to do so, like Leon when wasnt able to wield it in Trav Town coz he wasnt meant to, maybe the thing that created the keyblade made more then one keyblade wielder just to make sure the door get closed but the weiders had their own ideas for using the keyblades power...? In other word i dont know....

I get what you're saying but I think that since Leon was even able to hold it meant that his heart was strong enough to use it, it's just that Soras heart was stronger than Leon's.

Sora10951

I think that King Mickey Chosses who will hold the keyblade but who chosse King Mickey?

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
There are keyblade masters, yes, but remember in KH1, when Sora loses his keyblade to Riku in HB? They can easily be stripped of their keyblade if their hearts aren't strong enough.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Light Aura

Neo sora said:
That kinda contradicts itself...... Meh... but anyway yeah i think the people who can wield the keyblade are destined to do so, like Leon when wasnt able to wield it in Trav Town coz he wasnt meant to, maybe the thing that created the keyblade made more then one keyblade wielder just to make sure the door get closed but the weiders had their own ideas for using the keyblades power...?

Here is Leon with the keyblade. http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e120/keyblade123454321/leon.jpg

Vincent666

Working in 7th Heaven as a bus boy...Don't ask...
zora keyblade-lolz

I believe that anybody can use the Keyblade as soon as the wielder looses the strength in his heart. Like what happened to Riku in KH1. He gave his heart to darkness so obviously he can't use the Keyblade of Light. It went to the nearest person who had a strong heart whom was Sora. And at the beginning in Hollow Bastion, Riku taunts Sora so the strength in his heart weakens and Riku takes it back, (since he's the closest to the Keyblade whose heart was strong at the time because he was devoted to save Kairi), and leaves.
Sora comes back and says a very emotional speech about strength in his friends and his heart becomes even stronger than Riku's and obtains the Keyblade again.

So, my theory is: If you're lucky enough to get close to the Keyblade and your heart is stronger than the wielders, you're one of the lucky son of a *****es and I hate you. J/K

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
sorry, but i reallybeleive that only special people called keyblade masters can weild keyblades. in the drive forms, sora uses the same keyblade of light, he splits it in 2, lieka double sided sword being turned into two regular swords. sora alone cant do that, so he absorbs the power of goofy's heart, like an extra battery to power those double lightsabers

Light Aura

violent_anger said:
sorry, but i reallybeleive that only special people called keyblade masters can weild keyblades. in the drive forms, sora uses the same keyblade of light, he splits it in 2, lieka double sided sword being turned into two regular swords. sora alone cant do that, so he absorbs the power of goofy's heart, like an extra battery to power those double lightsabers

You said that Sora can't split the keyblade by himself. If Goofy can help split a keyblade then there is the possibility of him actualy being able to weild one himself.

violent_anger

it requires power to split the keyblades, and sora, donald, riku, goofy, whoever, ahs the power to split the keyblades alone, in order for their to even be 2 keyblades, goofy or donal would ahve to merge with sora, how can you hold a keyblade if youve been absorbed into them(resitence is futile, you will be assimilated) of corse mabey goofy could holda keyblade, if he was anywhere in the screen when the keyblade was spiltt

T

Tyler Durden

i think that only certain people can use the keyblade, and they're all either humans or mice

violent_anger

and beside,s theres not even that many keyblades to begin with, how can anyone use it if so few exist, the few that do exist will go to warriors who know how to use the keyblades, and what to use them for, kicking heartless but

(lol, imagine barbie and barney with keyblades)

Endgame

:D
Light Aura said:
Since Sora has a strong heart he can use a keyblade. Although when he drives he can use two keyblades except in wisdom form. When he goes into brave form wouldn't it be possible that he borrows Goofy's heart to form another keyblade? If that is true then Goofy's heart is strong enough to use a keyblade. I think the reason he can't have a keyblade is because Sora already has the keyblade of light. This could also be the same for your other party members. Other people besides Sora could have a heart strong enough to weild a keyblade, it's just that Sora's heart is stronger than other people's hearts.

My friend and fellow conspiritor, Mitsukai, has already posted a theory on this. It is as follows: The keyblade is actually an extension of the heart: Anyone can weild one, if their heart is strong enough. Sora's became strong enough because of his love of his friends, and Riku's became strong enough because of both his lust for power, and because Ansem was contained in his body with him, and so their two hearts overwhelmed Sora's heart.

The Keychains are not so much attachments, but symbolic of the Keyblader's memories, for example, Jungle King was symbolic of Sora's memories of his time in deep jungle, because he focussed him memories on the object, it gained the power to change the form of the keyblade, as memories change the form of a heart.

If you extrapolate on this theory, it is possible for anyone to, if their heart is strong enough, weild a keyblade, and is possible for Sora, and indeed anyone, to change the shape of the Keyblade with their Memories alone. This would also explain why Sora was unable to use all his keychains in CoM, and instead made his kindgom key stronge with the memory cards of other keyblades, and would also explain why you have few keychains at the start of KH, because in both instances he has temporarily lost his memory.

Endgame

:D
violent_anger said:
and beside,s theres not even that many keyblades to begin with, how can anyone use it if so few exist, the few that do exist will go to warriors who know how to use the keyblades, and what to use them for, kicking heartless but

(lol, imagine barbie and barney with keyblades)

You sir, are an idiot. Would you describe Sora before he obtained the keyblade as a 'Warrior'? No, he became a warrior by using the keyblade, to become a warrior, one must be strong in heart. To weild a keyblade, one must be strong in heart.

And there isn't 'not even that many keyblades'...I don't suppose you have seen the secret ending of KH2? If you want to, it's available from KHinsider.comm in the Video section. I won't post a spoiler, but anyone who has seen that video will understand my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back