• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory about Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fallinroxas

Ok I have been reading up on Nobodies and the Heartless.
Ok to start off think about what defines Nobodies and Heartless.
Nobodies are the Body/Soul of a person who has become a Heartless.
A Heartless is just a person's heart corrupted by darkness.

Well Sora became a Heartless which means he was just a heart.
If Sora is just a Heart maybe the keyblade and the heart together is strong enough to make a fake body.

Ok so maybe this will tie in the next few Kingdom Hearts games.

Please give constructive C+C

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Except Roxas is a special nobody, like Namine, and should never had exsisted. Sora was complete in KH1, but in a way, not.

fallinroxas

Roxas has a heart.
You need a strong heart to weild the keyblade.
That is what makes him special.
Namine is special because she was born when Kairi got her heart back.

I think when Kairi passed thought Sora in the beginning of the first game she gave him her heart. That is how I think Sora got Kairi's heart.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Roxas has a heart.
You need a strong heart to weild the keyblade.
That is what makes him special.

No...
The only reason Roxas can weild Keyblades is because Sora could.
Nobodies take on passed atributes of their whole self. Since Sora could weild Keyblades, so can Roxas.
Though, his Keyblades are copies. We can mainly tell this when both Roxas and Sora are weilding the same Keyblades at the same time.

The reason Roxas is special, was because of the way he was created. Sora regained his body so fast, that Roxas should have never been created, yet he had. Same with Namine. Kairi never became a heartless, so her body could never become a Nobody, which it obviously didn't.

Finally, it is impossible for a nobody to have a heart. Other wise, they'd be a complete being, which Roxas wasn't. If he were, he'd never been able to fuse with Sora at the end.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^actually the entire thing is so vague that we really don't know what the hell happened. If anything, sora doesn't have a body but is a personified heart.The reason that roxas is special is because he has none of sora's memories.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
^actually the entire thing is so vague that we really don't know what the hell happened. If anything, sora doesn't have a body but is a personified heart.The reason that roxas is special is because he has none of sora's memories.

Which is why I really hate talking about it...
That is simply how I view everything.

Actually, Ansem stated that Sora did recover his body, which is why Roxas should never had exsisted. So, like I said earlier, Sora is complete, but at the same time, not...
I really hope Nomura explains all of this eventually...

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^Actually he said nothing of the body but just said human form.
Secret Ansem Report 12

Apart from Namine’, Nobodies retain their memories of their time as humans, but Sora’s Nobody, Roxas, has lost his memories. This is likely because Sora’s time as a Heartless was short, having recovered his heart and returned to his human form soon after leaving behind Roxas, his Nobody. It would seem Roxas is much like Namine’. Namine’ is Kairi’s Nobody, but came into being via Sora’s body and soul.

Likewise, Roxas is Sora’s Nobody, but was left behind because Sora’s Heartless regained human form using Kairi’s heart instead of his own. It may be that Sora’s memories are slow to return because the half of him that is Roxas is still lacking. I must convert Roxas into data and return him to Sora. As a member of Organization XIII, it was exceedingly difficult to bring Roxas in. Having lost to Roxas once, Riku laid everything on the line and used the power of darkness in their second battle, only just managing to bring Roxas back with him.

But Organization XIII grows ever nearer. Here Twilight Town is where Roxas was reborn as a Nobody. This is where Roxas first encountered Organization XIII and joined its ranks. They are bound to search this place thoroughly. First I shall convert all of Twilight Town into data and construct a “world duplicate” in Sora’s memories. There is little time. The Organization’s schemes must be making steady progress as well.

fallinroxas

Well it seems that this is an interesting topic.

So Sora is just a Heart showing a human form.

Blue_Nobody

... I'd rather to think Sora and Roxas both had bodies at the same time. I don't think Sora's heart created a fake body, though it could be possible, as it seems that is what Heartless are made up of.

RikuNotRikku

One thing I know for sure is that whatever Sora was after Roxas was created, he was the same as whatever Ansem seeker of darkness was. And I am unsure that the seeker of darkness was a heartless at all... but I won't get into that now.

Roxas doesn't have a heart inside of him, yet he does have a heart. Because Sora's heart is not trapped in darkness, Roxas is able to feel and use the keyblades. If the main requierment to having a keyblade is having a strong heart, then you kind of need a heart to weild one, right? There was that added scene in Fm+ that talks about Roxas having a heart with Axel, and we can see that Roxas is very emotional, especially for a nobody.

Apparently, there was an interview, probably in one of the older ultimanicas that says that Sora was just a heart, but it may not exisit. In the Ansem reports, he says that Roxas is sort of less than other nobodies. It is possible that Roxas is a missing part of him, but he still had his body. Wait, It Sora didn't have his body until after Roxas dissapears, then how could he have grown? lol.

Awesome Ansem

Secret Ansem Report 12

Apart from Namine’, Nobodies retain their memories of their time as humans, but Sora’s Nobody, Roxas, has lost his memories. This is likely because Sora’s time as a Heartless was short, having recovered his heart and returned to his human form soon after leaving behind Roxas, his Nobody. It would seem Roxas is much like Namine’. Namine’ is Kairi’s Nobody, but came into being via Sora’s body and soul.

Likewise, Roxas is Sora’s Nobody, but was left behind because Sora’s Heartless regained human form using Kairi’s heart instead of his own. It may be that Sora’s memories are slow to return because the half of him that is Roxas is still lacking. I must convert Roxas into data and return him to Sora. As a member of Organization XIII, it was exceedingly difficult to bring Roxas in. Having lost to Roxas once, Riku laid everything on the line and used the power of darkness in their second battle, only just managing to bring Roxas back with him.

But Organization XIII grows ever nearer. Here Twilight Town is where Roxas was reborn as a Nobody. This is where Roxas first encountered Organization XIII and joined its ranks. They are bound to search this place thoroughly. First I shall convert all of Twilight Town into data and construct a “world duplicate” in Sora’s memories. There is little time. The Organization’s schemes must be making steady progress as well.

if sora is still only a heart, why was roxas left behind? it wouldn't make any sense. If you read the whole report (especially the italisized) it sounds like diz is suggesting that both sora and roxas have half of sora's heart and half of sora's body. This would make sense for why they could both exist at the same time and why roxas has half of sora's powers. but it also wouldn't make sense because roxas technically wouldn't be a nobody....

and when diz says that "This is likely because Sora’s time as a Heartless was short, having recovered his heart and returned to his human form " i'm pretty sure he means that sora turns back into a human, not that his heartless is shaped like a human. notice how he says his human form instead of a human form. its his human form because he has been a human before. He has never been a human shaped heartless, so I don't think diz would've said "returned to his human form."

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^I'll have to do this again: just because someone says that sora isn't complete, doesn't mean that they mean he is a heartless or a nobody. It is heavily implied that sora wasn't complete for the majority of the game, as that same ansem's other report you are quoting, stated "half of him that is Roxas is still lacking." If he wasn't lacking anything, why would they say he was? Why wouldn't they just state that he regained his body and soul?(and yes he knows about those, ansem's other reports 4-7 stated specifically body and soul) The reason is because he was incomplete, just because he look human, doesn't mean he is human.(xehanort's heartless, all of the organization, riku in 'riku in darkness' all prove this)

The reason roxas was left behind was because he was sora's nobody. I'll quote ansem's other report 13 to prove that he defies all logic. "Roxas, Ansem, Namine.You should not have existed in theory, and yet you are truly there. Special exceptions."

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
... I'd rather to think Sora and Roxas both had bodies at the same time. I don't think Sora's heart created a fake body, though it could be possible, as it seems that is what Heartless are made up of.

Maybe he formed a type of substitute body and soul when Kairi purified him.

This topic is too confusing. Roxas' can't have a heart because he is a nobody, but there is still evdence that he might have one. It's a weird contradiction of itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back