• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory about Roxas and Birth by Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Well yesterday me and my friend <.Yondaime.> were watching the secret ending and making up theories. So we started to talk about how Roxas was there. And we came up with this theory:

Well, the game is in the past, which has been confirmed pretty much. But when the Bald guy holds up the short knight in his hand. And then when he drops the knight off the cliff, his armor breaks and reveals someone who looks alot like Roxas.

secretmoviethumb001.jpg

Then it goes back up to the Bald man who appears to be holding something in his hand. Me and <.Yondaime.> believed this was Roxas heart. Anyway, as I was saying, when The old man lets Roxas heart go and it goes into the sky, to form a Kingdom Hearts. What we were thinking was Roxas was frozen, or sleeping. When the other knights would end the Keyblade war, The Kingdom Hearts would be sealed, and Roxas heart would not go back to Roxas, but another. We believed that Roxas faded into his heart and then his heart went to Sora. Birth by Sleep, Sleep: Roxas Birth: Sora get what I am saying?

Since we do not know his name I just called him Roxas. So don't get mad at me.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
So you saying that the Bald Man took the Roxas ala Heart and release it to the sky, went inside Kingdom Hearts and when it was sealed by the knights, the heart didn't get to go back to his original body but went to another as a Nobody of Sora, is it?

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
I have actually thought of something similiar, that this guy is the real form of "Sora". Meaning that after the big fight, he got frozen there and had to be re-embodied. Then he became Sora and lived on Destiny Islands without remembering his past, and that's why he have the keyblade and the reason why his Nobody looked like that.
Maybe the other knights had to be re-embodies too, and one of them became Xehanort and woke up in Radient Garden...Or maybe something entirely else...:D...

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Also, I found out why did the ES Knight fought Sora in KH2 FM or Sora fought him, in either way, whether they had a short conversation in that scene, it's still unknown but I get the feeling that he is looking for Roxas or fighting against him?

Noxais

Only problem with that theory is Roxas still being alive. (If it is even Roxas in the first place.) I think if Roxas' heart was taken and he still lived he'd become a heartless and a nobody would be made elsewhere.

I think birth by sleep refers to the third existence. And that Roxas isn't connected tothat phrase in any way.

Watch the video again. You might have to replay it like I did several times just now but I noiced something. The orb in the Keyblade masters hand is his Keyblade.

Last edited:

TwistedHeartz

Actually, And Honestly... I like this theory... ALOT. Because in the new cutscene I think it was ... in KH2FM+ Axel was talking to Roxas on how he thinks Roxas really might have had a heart o.o Or something along those lines I read.

But if Sora was a nobody... what would that make Riku and Kairi. Would they also be nobodies? Or made up memories like Hayner, Pence, Olete? Or something else...? Hmn... Haha my head hurts. @_@

Felix Chu

England..land of a thousand..somethings..
Or made up memories like Hayner, Pence, Olete? Or something else...? Hmn... Haha my head hurts. @_@

Hayner, Pence and Ollette were never memories, they were real people (or Nobodies....I think...), but DiZ used them in creating the Twilight Town for Roxas to live in.

I'm still a little skeptical (Sp?) about the frozen Knight being Roxas. It wouldn't make much sense for it to be Roxas since Roxas is meant to be Soras Nobody, then him appearing in the past.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Hmm.....I actually like this theory. But, it does not hold up. When you lose your heart, you become a heartless, or a nobody right? But, roxas went back into sora at the end of KHII. So, wouldn't that mean Sora is whole again then? If this other keybalde master was Roxas, he would not have gone back into Sora

Sandcastle

Actually, if you watch the HQ version carefully, the Bald Man simply transforms his keyblade into that crystal thing that reveals the blue moon.

evilKB3.jpg

evilKB4.jpg

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
What is the blue moon? is that Kingdom Hearts? If I remember correctly, it was not blue in KHII...right?

Zexilicious

Hmm.....I actually like this theory. But, it does not hold up. When you lose your heart, you become a heartless, or a nobody right? But, roxas went back into sora at the end of KHII. So, wouldn't that mean Sora is whole again then? If this other keybalde master was Roxas, he would not have gone back into Sora

This is secret ending is in the past. What I am saying is, Roxas could have been alive before Sora, but with a different name. When the hearts from Kingdom Hearts returned, Roxas could have faded away into his heart, and he chose Sora. And once Sora turned himself into a heartless and made Roxas. Roxas probably did not remember anything from his past. He might, but he never mentioned it to no one, so basically that could mean he doesn't remember his past.

But the reason I believe he lost his heart was because, The Bald man shot it up into the sky to make a Kingdom Hearts. As shown in KH2, to make an Artificial Kingdom Hearts, you need hearts. You lose those hearts, it ruins Kingdom Hearts. So Roxas faded into his heart. Which he gave to Sora.

Ether101

This is secret ending is in the past. What I am saying is, Roxas could have been alive before Sora, but with a different name. When the hearts from Kingdom Hearts returned, Roxas could have faded away into his heart, and he chose Sora. And once Sora turned himself into a heartless and made Roxas. Roxas probably did not remember anything from his past. He might, but he never mentioned it to no one, so basically that could mean he doesn't remember his past.

But the reason I believe he lost his heart was because, The Bald man shot it up into the sky to make a Kingdom Hearts. As shown in KH2, to make an Artificial Kingdom Hearts, you need hearts. You lose those hearts, it ruins Kingdom Hearts. So Roxas faded into his heart. Which he gave to Sora.

No because Roxas is only important to fanboys/girls and will not be returning. Pi

Zexilicious

No because Roxas is only important to fanboys/girls and will not be returning. Pi

>_>...The game is in the past. Which means he will not be Roxas anymore, but someone else, he still looks like Roxas but he will not have the same name. What I am saying is this knight will fade back into his heart and then his heart will go to Sora. Roxas would sleep in Sora's heart and then he would come out when Sora turns himself into a heartless. Then in KH2 he went back into Sora's heart. So basically he won't be returning, but he will be alive and then he will get frozen. >_>

jovjo003

So basically, the whole entire video is suppose to be about the creation of Sora's journey?

Zexilicious

The whole game will probably be a prequel to Kingdom Hearts and Sora's Story. The sequel's are suppose to be based on Sora, since this will not be titled KHIII, then it could not have anything to do with Sora. I think the game will be about the keyblade's history. In that secret video only 4 keyblades are actual keyblades. The Kingdom Key, The Road to Dawn, I think one of them is Mickey's keyblade, and the other is the Bald Mans keyblade. (I'm not sure about the DHK) They all have keychains, but the other keys are still Keyblades, but they are not real, they are just different forms of the keyblade that can be obtained by finding the keychains.

I

The Show Must Go On
I kinda doubt that Sora himself is a Nobody, because it doesn't seem possible that a Nobody would have the power to seal a Keyhole- which it is proven that you must have a pure heart to do (Roxas doesn't have a heart, if you remember)

Oxyrt

Website
www.myspace.com
ugh...no

"roxas" was just frozen, same happened to the big knight, and the dark warrior froze things too. and who ever said that the secret ending isn't in the future?

Yeah, Nomura said that it is in the past, but at the same time in the future. You have to take that into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back