• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

theory about bhk and twilight town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeastlyKillaKreg

aha i have a theory if BHK is a shell.... well, the order are all shells, right? and they study the twilit heart. maybe twilight town (where BHK is) is where shells of people live! not a completely developed theory but good, right?

BeastlyKillaKreg

i dunno.... but the shell order and the twilight just sort of fit.... so thats kinda what i thought. and i was just reading a thread about bhk being a shell so i was like y not?

RikosTheSavior

Shells can't weild a Keyblade. He can. Plus, I don't really think he is a shell. I think that he could possibly be something like a shell, but not exactly. We know that he has to be someone's 'shell though'. One of Ansem's Reports states that in another world, a "you other than yourself is born. A creation that begrudges both light and dark..". That implies that someone in Twilight Town (by someone, I mean multiple) being were created that could weild the power of both light and dark...But not in a manner of conjuring up the light and dark powers as elements. Simply....'molding' it to their will.

Basically, I think BHK is his own person, but not his own person...If you know what I mean.

BeastlyKillaKreg

well then the "other selves" things live in twilight town, and the mirror of a keyblade master can also weild a keyblade. that makes sense, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back