• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories Page

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krimedog

Alright, i do not know if this will really work out, but i hope it does...
Since we have so many theories pop up daily, i thought this would hopefully work out....

This is the theories page, this is where people can post, and explain there theories on KH2. People can also reply and say what they think of them.

So hopefully this tkaes down the number of theories we see on the main page...

So when you have a theory come here, and just post it

S King

.:KL:. said:
I hope you eventually relise that this was just a waste of time.

I agree with KL. Chances are, lots of people are going to read this thread, and a few of 'em will post their own thread's anyway.

S King

skyfoxx said:
i can't make a thread!!! and don't answer that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. No double posting.
2. You better be kidding when you say " ........ what are theories?"
3. Why are you trying to post a thread, within a thread?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
look... i'm double posting! the reason why i double post is sometimes i decide to add new things, but it comes after i posted okey?... sometimes i decide to do these things.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
since i can't do a thread i might as well write this question, although i'm not sure people will post back. whats Kingdomhearts 2 rated? i saw the videos and the game looked violent. But the original was rated E for evreyone, but dose anyone know what the next one will be? here are all of the game ratings...

E, for evreyone. E10+, ten and older. T, for Teen. M, for Muture. A, for Adults only!

kingdomcaesar

i don't know but i doubt that disney will alow the content of the game to exceed an E10 or higher rating, for its intention was to attract young game players + disney fans (KH1's storyline was kind of kiddy although I loved it!)

these kind of things (ratings) are done at the last minute like in movies, so I don't think it has been released yet. Considering the release date of the tile hasn't been even specified as yet! ;)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
i do know that Nightmare Before christmas Oogie's Revenge, will be rated E10+
it looked like you really liked Jack skellington so i wrote this down incase you haven't heard about it... it comes out on October,11,2005.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
okey................. sigh......................
"you don't know the power of the dark side!" Breathing. Breathing.
okey i'm bored! ..................................... Man, i know KH2 dosen't come out until months later...wich is why, I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL ME AND DAD FINALY BUY THE STAR WARS
EPISODE III
REVENGE OF THE SITH

the video game for
Playstation 2

kingdomcaesar

The NBC games coming out in October in the states in 2005?! OMG that is unbelievable since it came out last year in November or something in Japan! And yeah, it bombed in sales (not very popular). Anyways, that is a big problem, well I hope the delay in release doesn't happen in KH2! Since the Japanese KH2 sites suck compared to American ones in new coverage.

Since this is the theorys page, ill post my idea on what the BHK's name might be. I posted it somewhere else yesterday, but Ill post it again incase you didn't see it.

Regarding the names, theres a pattern in the names of the main characters created for the KH series, as I presume that it has been mentioned before...

The characters' names align with environmental elements in Japanese.

Sora- sky
Riku- land
Kairi- sea
Namine- wave (as in sea)

The boys names are related to land features, while the girls are related to water.
So, if BHK is not an alternate identity of Sora, I think his name will have to do something with a land-like element. Like mountain (yama-> maybe like yamato?!), valley ( tani-> i have no idea how this can turn out.)

And we should keep in mind that the Japanese names in KH have not been altered when released in the states. So whatever decided in the Japanese version will not be greatly changed. I think Square-Enix chooses the name of characters so that they are accpetable when translated in English.

For example the this pattern can be seen in name of the lastest charcter, Xaldin. When put in Japanese there is no formula, unlike as we see in English, where the organization members' names all conatin an "X" (Axel, Larxene, etc).

And IF BHK ia member of the orgaization, his name can possibly include an "X", the symbol of unknown... interesting huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back