• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories on the Non-Maleficent Group Villains

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maleficent

Website
www.chicagonow.com
I was on a Kingdom Hearts Wikia site, and I read this: "Shan-Yu is one of the three Disney villains in the series whose relations to the Heartless have nothing to do with Maleficent, the others being the Master Control Program and Clayton. His situation is similar to the latter's, in that the Heartless are drawn to the darkness in his heart, and he uses his military expertise to command them. This also seems to reflect Clayton's activity in the first game, as he is probably considered too weak to be of any consequence by Maleficent. Indeed, the two have never been shown to meet"

That got me to thinking- there has to be SOME theories as to why these Villains attracted the Heartless and decided to use them, even though they had no idea what they were. You would think that Maleficent would know they were doing this and try to persuade them to move into her reign, right?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The Heartless responded to the darkness in their hearts, and eventually they found out that they could use this to their advantage.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I was on a Kingdom Hearts Wikia site,

The KH wiki is unreliable, just saying.

and I read this: "Shan-Yu is one of the three Disney villains in the series whose relations to the Heartless have nothing to do with Maleficent, the others being the Master Control Program and Clayton. His situation is similar to the latter's, in that the Heartless are drawn to the darkness in his heart, and he uses his military expertise to command them. This also seems to reflect Clayton's activity in the first game, as he is probably considered too weak to be of any consequence by Maleficent. Indeed, the two have never been shown to meet"

That got me to thinking- there has to be SOME theories as to why these Villains attracted the Heartless and decided to use them, even though they had no idea what they were. You would think that Maleficent would know they were doing this and try to persuade them to move into her reign, right?

The Heartless were attracted to the darkness in their hearts. Upon realization, they decided to use them to their advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back