• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories and Such WARNING: Spoiler!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BladerUnknown

These are just some things I’ve noticed and thought of while watching both Sunset Horizons (KH2 Secret Ending) and Birth by Sleep (KH2FM+ Secret Ending) and by reading theories and thoughts of members through the forums.

Sunset Horizons

At the beginning of the video we’re shown the Ansem Reports 0 - 12 across the screen. Next we’re introduced to the three ‘knights.’ A really tall knight who seems to be standing on top of something presumably male, a knight with female traits and then finally the third knight who’s gender is, in my opinion, hard to determine.

Then we’re shown three Keyblades stuck in the ground. The Way to the Dawn, Kingdom Key and Twilight Key (I can‘t remember if that’s what it’s called.) The three knights walk to the three Keyblades. As the first knight walks forward, the thing behind him fades away into dust as though ‘it’ has just been defeated. As the three knights make it to the Keyblade each take hold of one. The tallest knight takes hold of the Kingdom Key, the female knight takes hold of the Twilight Key and the last knight takes hold of the Way to the Dawn. Now each knight is holding two Keyblades each, because to begin with each was already carrying a Keyblade.

It is then that the three knights noticed something off in the distance and we are shown a figure walking towards the three. Whether the figure is male or female is unknown. We are next shown the following words:

Master of Keyblade

The lost two

Memory of Xehanort

Chasers

Keyblade war

It all began with - birth by sleep.

So all in all we aren’t given that much information to any of these characters in this scene. Nomura has stated however that each one of these characters is knew. He also stated that the scene took place in the past but at the same time in the present. Whether he was being serious or not, I don’t know.

Birth by Sleep

At the beginning we’re shown the words A sealed tale of truth-. Then the video starts right where the first left off. The figure the knights saw in the distance has come into view. We see that it is an elderly bald man. As he continues walking he splits up into two. This second figure turns into a dark figure that seems to resemble Riku when he was under Ansem’s control in Kingdom Hearts, but he is wearing a helmet. Next we’re shown the knights, but it seems that the Keyblade they picked up from the first video are now gone. Where they went, who knows.

The tallest knight runs forth towards the two. The Bald Man then begins to shift the earth around them. Then the Bald Man takes control of all the Keyblades that are scattered across the ground and sends them flying through the air around the knights. More fighting commences and the female knight is struck by the flying Keyblades. Her helmet is shattered and it is revealed that the female knight is indeed a female with blue hair. The third knight runs to the Blue-Haired Girl to make sure she is ok.

The tallest Knight is on top of the cliff fighting the Bald Man. we’re then quickly taken back to the BHG and the Third Knight where we see the Third Knight run away. The Tallest knight goes to strike the Bald Man but is thrown back by an attack, we see his arm beginning to freeze. Next the Third Knight appears behind the bald man ready to strike but the Bald Man quickly disappears and reappears behind the Third Knight grabbing him by his head.

The Tallest Knight runs forth trying to save the Third Knight but is thrown off from the cliff by the flying Keyblades. The Bald Man then freezes the Third Knight and drops him from the cliff. While falling the Third Knight’s Keyblade and Helmet are shattered against the rocks. The Third Knight is caught by the BHG and we’re shown the face of the Third Knight. It is a male and looks identical to Roxas.

The Bald Man then shoots up an orb of some kind of energy into the sky summoning what looks like Kingdom Hearts. We’re then shown the Tallest Knight removing his helmet, he is indeed a male. He has blue eyes that quickly change to yellow. During this we’re shown the words The fate of all occurs not by chance. The fate of all is inevitable.

And finally we’re shown are Mickey looking out at Kingdom Hearts. He is holding the Star Seeker Keyblade. We’re also shown the words Each of their fates pass through and gather together. A new story awaits the awakening.

Theories and Such.

The Bald Man splits into two figures. Himself and a dark figure. Could these two possibly be “The Lost Two” that is mentioned in the first video?

The Bald Man also seems to be able to control many of the elements. Ground, Ice, Wind etc. Remember each member of Organization XIII controlled some sort of element. Also, in my opinion the Bald Man is not controlling the Keyblades, he is using the wind to move them around.

I think the Roxas Look-Alike and the Blue Haired Girl might have something for each other. Roxas Look-Alike runs to her side when she was struck by the Keyblades. The way the BHG looks at the Roxas Look-Alike when he’d been frozen. Also, I think it is hinted at when we’re shown the close up of Roxas Look-Alike’s eye.

I noticed that Bald Man’s Keyblade and the Dark Figure’s Keyblade both have eyes on them like that of Way to the Dawn and the other two weapons that Riku had.

I’ve seen some people say that when Roxas Look-Alike is frozen, he is killed. If you watch the video closely you’ll see that when we’re shown his whole face, his eyes are moving.

Some people say the Bald Man’s Keyblade disappears and then he forms an orb. I think his Keyblade turns into the orb.

Why does the Tallest Knight’s eyes turn yellow? There are four characters from the Kingdom Hearts Series that I can recall having yellows eyes; Ansem, Xehanort, Xemnas and Saix.

Why is Mickey holding the Star Seeker? How random.

What do you guys think?

Q

Banned
...Xehanort is both the Bald Man and the TES.

Xehanort gained new powers after he was burned by Kingdom hearts, including time travel via going back through past Kingdom Hearts. He travels back in time to try and kill Sora, but then travels too far and ends up way back in time. He fights the three knights, but doesn't know that the TES is himself. The TES, in my opinion, will kill him before he reaches Kingdom Hearts, but then he will have his mind wiped and become seriously injured by Xehanort.

So, maybe this game involves disrupting that infinite time loop. Or whatever.

Yay for insane theories. =D

BladerUnknown

When I first saw the ES's eyes change to yellow I immedietly thought of Saix when he aborsbed energy from the moon.

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
Agreed, good theory...and I never thought of Saix.

Come to think of it...isn't Saix really close to Xemnas even though Saix is #7 in the Org? Maybe we're focusing too much on the wrong characters...if the next game is supposed to deal with Xehanort...shouldn't Saix be a key character somewhere?

DaDarkDude

it's a good theory but almost all theories sound the same nowadays. but urs is better than some i have seen. especially the saix part. that is a little new.
anyways i just had an idea. not sure if it has been posted b4 but when it says it all began from birth by sleep. maybe they do not mean to be born from sleep but the place birth by sleep.
although im sure that is already been discovered.

Q

Banned
Agreed, good theory...and I never thought of Saix.

Come to think of it...isn't Saix really close to Xemnas even though Saix is #7 in the Org? Maybe we're focusing too much on the wrong characters...if the next game is supposed to deal with Xehanort...shouldn't Saix be a key character somewhere?

HMM...another good point.

I'm not entirely sure what to say now.

DaDarkDude

now all thats left is the giant X on his face. but ya it does ound possibly like saix. and also maybe saix doesn't like xehnort that much (which would explain after u defeat the knight)

BladerUnknown

I'm just really curious as to why the Bald Man and Dark Figure both have on almost identical suits to Dark Riku and Ansem.

twilightlove

That theory is real interesting. It fits the new scene with Zexion, Vexen, and Xigbar talking about "the Room of Sleep".

BladerUnknown

I honestly believe I'm over analyzing things with this, but doesn't it kinda look like the dirt in the middle of his eyes form an "X"?

Even if this guy was somehow related to Saix, why Saix? I mean, if you ask me that would just make me think they picked a random Member of the Order and decided to make them important. I dunno. xD;

BladerUnknown

I just saw this quick scene in a video I downloaded. Is there a longer video where the Org. member is in the room with the Knight?

Relik

I honestly believe I'm over analyzing things with this, but doesn't it kinda look like the dirt in the middle of his eyes form an "X"?

Even if this guy was somehow related to Saix, why Saix? I mean, if you ask me that would just make me think they picked a random Member of the Order and decided to make them important. I dunno. xD;

That's a good observation, but it isn't Saix,sadly. Nomura stated that the knights are new characters. Now i'm ruling out the possiblity that TES and Saix might be connected. Personally I'd love that since Saix was awesome, but i'm sure that's not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back