• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theoretical Spoilers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_of_Hearts

So all things being equal here is my theory.
And please redirect me if I am posting in the wrong location.

All things being equal we may assume bhk name is Roxas, from the CD track list of kh2. Roxas can be rearranged to spell SoraX. Although we can already assume something is binding them together, such as the keyblades they weild, the clips we have seen, and the fact that it has been stated that very rarely are they in the same place twice.

We may also assume that each order member has an 'X' in their name. And from the Deep dive video we can assume that Roxas is an order member. Also infact the one order member who we have never seen the face of.

We may also assume that becasue we have seen Ansem wearing the order member cloak, that Diz is to Ansem as Roxas is to Sora. Meaning they are the same person. Simply split. This is backed up by the fact that the first unknown, 'the egnamic man' (forgive my spelling) stated that "Sora looks like him" and that sora is "incomplete". This could be becaseu he knows Roxas and it is intresting that his counterpart, is now on a quest to stop the heartless.

Sum:

Sora and Roxas are the same person, one the heart one the body
Roxas is the last order member casue of the clips and the x in his name

That is all I have deduced.

~King of Hearts

Sorafactor

maybe it's like one heart two bodies and that if they were to drive or something or maybe they combine and make like sora but he's different, stronger, better, faster, better with magic much like master form only all the time not for drive time only.

BHK's Keyblade

Twighlight town between the light and the Darkness
Here's what I think for Roxas and the organization link. Maybe Roxas is the last organization member becuase in old trailers we see that Axel is trying to force BHK to do something that he doesnt want to do but is later convinced to do considering it was translated that he says "sora needs you, or something like that." so he becomes the last and newest order member. hint hint Roxas, the "X" anybody. Which is why we see him in asas and dd in an organization cloak.

Srry if this is off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back