• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theme song suggestion for Kingdom Hearts II

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lostboy92551

They should just keep the hikari/simple and clean theme and for the intro scene use the remix again but use the second verse of the song as opposed to the first as it was in kh's intro scene. The theme song song should not change. its kind of been embedded as the "feel" of kh.

Deminem

Awards
Re: this is a good song suggestion...

There that was quite a good song the only prob is i can neva get it out of my head when i hear it although the kh2 trailer on windows media song was pretty good...

from Deminem

The Sorrow

Hey, Utada Hikaru's Kremlin Dusk isn't so bad. I'm sure Simple and Clean will still be a part of the game, but KH2 MUST have a new soundtrack or else I'll die.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com

Simple and Clean is ok, but KH2 needs a new theme. A new game, a new song, that is. Simple and Clean can be in KH2, but a new song from Utada, that reflec Sora maturity, is ok.

K

kingdomluis91

SIMPLE AND CLEAN IS RETARDED.THEY SHOULD CHANGE THE FRIKIN SONG
ALREDY!!!!
(though i still think its the theme song)

Last edited:
K

kingdomluis91

Sora_Matrix said:
Simple and Clean is ok, but KH2 needs a new theme. A new game, a new song, that is. Simple and Clean can be in KH2, but a new song from Utada, that reflec Sora maturity, is ok.
Yure frikin right.i mean, sora has changed...

shikamaru_ako

well,I seemed to like the theme of simple and clean but that is a kh1 an as many said he has matured an not much of a kiddy not knowing keyblade master,so i say he shouldn't have that one,I say a more indepth song,I liked tears of memories that be a good one,just not simple and clean again into the game,that would be bad since it not be original.

Emral

Bronze Member

agreed ^

A new theme song would be great! Simple and clean is good, my fav KH song, but I wouldnt want to see it in KH2, it would reflect his maturity, like everybody said

FFX_Yunie_x_Tidus

Website
xanga.com

Yeah! THat's what I was thinking but can't really explain well.. I still like the song but I think it would be tiring to hear the song like a million times... It would be great on Dareka no Negai... But it really sux that Cassern has that theme song... TT-TT

x-knight

i dont care wat the song is as long as it reflects the game good has good lyrics and good to sing and groove to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back