• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theme park poll

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Choose which you like best:

• Disney

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Universal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seaworld

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wet 'n Wild

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Bush gardens

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legalos

What theme parks do you like best:

Disney
Universal
Wet n' wild
Bush Gardens
Sealworld
:)

I would have to see I have no clue lol. One of my brothers work at disney and the other Universal. I have no clue, what I like.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Anyone been to Ceadar Point? Its got the second highest coaster on Earth, and its got my favorite ride, Millenium Force, it rulez

Edit: sorry, out of those I like Universal

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Why isn't Six Flags in your list?

Anyway, this just reminded me of something disappointing that's happening near me. The best amusement park near me(and MSN's #4 greatest amusement park in the U.S.), Six Flags Astroworld is going to be closing down at the end of this year :( The only other amusement park I'll have around me now is a cheap lil Splashtown.

They're trying to replace it though, by building a Disney amusement park near it's old location, but that wont be done for a few years.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
What DBP said. Six Flags has some good places. But, back to your list...

Wet N' Wild for me. I mean, aside from the fact that it can be HUGELY misinterpreted, it's got, as said, Wet N' Wild girls! But, of course...it's a great theme park...<_<;

Unknown Zinko

Universal is better for Movie rides, but Space mountain was awesome at Disney. All in All in them parks Six flags are the best due to more rides.

moogles

My favorite theme park is Hershey Park. There is only one so you may not have heard of it unless you live in the North Eastern part of the U.S.

Zoetje

moogles said:
My favorite theme park is Hershey Park. There is only one so you may not have heard of it unless you live in the North Eastern part of the U.S.
Ohh I heard of it it lookks tasty to me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back