• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theatrhythm Dragon Quest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
After Theatrhythm Dragon Quest (Curtain Call, lol) will we get Theatrhythm Kingdom Hearts?! DD:

But on the topic of this game, I think I'll give it a try, since Theatrhythm Final Fantasy was cool (Curtain Call even better).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I was honestly shocked that we're getting Theatrhythm Dragon Quest before Kingdom Hearts, considering both the art style and game concept originated from KH and Hazama was attending the 2.5 launch event in Burbank for some reason.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
After Theatrhythm Dragon Quest (Curtain Call, lol) will we get Theatrhythm Kingdom Hearts?! DD:

But on the topic of this game, I think I'll give it a try, since Theatrhythm Final Fantasy was cool (Curtain Call even better).

Just don't expect this game to be localized haha. This has less chance of selling in the west than TFF did and let me tell you TFF sales were barely passable.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I was honestly shocked that we're getting Theatrhythm Dragon Quest before Kingdom Hearts, considering both the art style and game concept originated from KH and Hazama was attending the 2.5 launch event in Burbank for some reason.
My. Thoughts. Exactly.
3934814.jpg

Just don't expect this game to be localized haha. This has less chance of selling in the west than TFF did and let me tell you TFF sales were barely passable.
I *literally* forgot to ask the question that pertains to your reply: will this game get localized? But thanks for answering that doubt lol. And gosh, I didn't know Theatrhythm Final Fantasy/Curtain Call did not sell well. :[
But, according to a not-so-reliable source, Theatrhythm sold more in NA than in Japan. Here's the link:
Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy (Nintendo 3DS) - Sales, Wiki, Cheats, Walkthrough, Release Date, Gameplay, ROM on VGChartz

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I'm surprised they are doing one of these games with DQ, hadn't played any of the others but I'm not that good with rhythm games in the first place.

Reminds me, I should wish list some of the DS Dragon Warrior/Dragon Quest games, I do like playing those too. ^^

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
My. Thoughts. Exactly.
3934814.jpg

I *literally* forgot to ask the question that pertains to your reply: will this game get localized? But thanks for answering that doubt lol. And gosh, I didn't know Theatrhythm Final Fantasy/Curtain Call did not sell well. :[
But, according to a not-so-reliable source, Theatrhythm sold more in NA than in Japan. Here's the link:
Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy (Nintendo 3DS) - Sales, Wiki, Cheats, Walkthrough, Release Date, Gameplay, ROM on VGChartz

Yeah VGChartz /usually/ gets their data from NPD and Media Create charts but they aren't 100% reliable which is why no reputable source ever uses them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back