• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Zeal Reports - Theory, Fanfic, whatever you like

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
Zeal Report 1:
After researching the very foundations of our existence I gathered some knowledge about the heart. Hearts equal dreams.

As Darkness lingers in EVERY heart one has to be careful not to be consumed by it. But Darkness has to be in every heart otherwise it could not exist, therefore it is necessary to give it some space where it can exist without consuming us.

Creatures consumed by Darkness seem to have no heart, I will call them the Heartless.

But at the moment the Heartless are no threat to us, there is another force that seems to be much more dangerous.

Zeal Report 2:
During my research I opened the door to a place I had long forgotten. There the hearts of many children live in happiness. I met a young boy with an especially strong heart, his whole existence seemed to be just the heart.

On returning I researched about this place, but no library in the world contained any information about it, as if this place does not exist.

It must exist, I know it, I have been there…

Zeal Report 3:
I returned to this place a few more times and realized that this place is inhabited only by children. Where are the adults? Am I the only one able to enter this place?

Since adults write the books I do not wonder anymore about the fact, that there is no hint on the place.

This island I visited is an interesting site to study about the heart. Sometimes new children come to our place and start playing with the other ones without regard on skin color, gender or language, in fact they all seem to speak the same language somehow, is this the language of the heart?

But not only children visit our place, some leave it, the older ones get bored and feel this island as a prison, some of them built rafts to explore the world beyond, but they never return.

Zeal Report 4:
Something strange happened, back in the real world I met one of the older kids who had left the island just recently. Though I have talked to him often there about what might be beyond the sea he did not recognize me, he seemed to be cold and mistrusting and had lost most of the motivations he had before, he seemed as if he had lost his heart.

Was it even the same person?

I did some research and in fact it was him.

Zeal Report 5:
When children leave the place the remaining remember them and they get sad sometimes, but they never seem to forget them.

I thought about this one child with the strong heart, he must exist in the real world as well.

I am going to search him, perhaps then I can understand why he is so special.

Zeal Report 6:
I finally found this kid, his name is Sora. But he is so different here, it is not that he is unhappy or did not recognize me like the other kid, he seems to be absent, living in another world.

So that is the reason why his heart is so pure on the Island, his existence has shifted to the other place.

Zeal Report 7:
I believe that when people grow up and leave the Island they lose their hearts, their body and heart get separated. Their body stays in the reality but without the heart and the hearts leave the Island and go to another place.

Where is that place?

There are still so many things I do not understand.

Since in reality they lead grey and sad lives, doing their everyday work, being forced to have “fun” at a moment they are supposed to have fun. They are nothing but mere shells who have lost their heart. Because of that they cannot be termed as being truly existent.

Therefore I shall call them…

“The non-existant-ones”

Zeal Report 8:
Something terrible has happened, the Islands were consumed by Darkness. I do not know how it came here or where the children are. Everything is destroyed. I think I have to look for them. There is another door on the Island in a cave, which I did not see before. It was open, I will enter it. Will I ever return?

Zeal Report 9:
I learned a lot of things, the Island is not the only place where the childrens hearts play. The whole sky is full of them. The door lead to another of those places, where I acquired a means of travelling between all the worlds that have been connected as they call it. Darkness was spreading fast, every time a world was consumed a star in the sky vanished.

There actually are other grown-ups as me, that can visit this Place one of them is called Ansem and he is also a researcher of the heart. He has even acquired rulership on one of the worlds, I will have to visit him.

Zeal Report 10:
It turned out that Ansem was the Source of Darkness, during his research his heart was consumed by Darkness and he separated from his body.

I finally found Sora, he was chosen as the Keymaster in the company of Donald and Goofy. Funny thing I never thought about the possibility of them being here, but it makes quite sense this those worlds here are created by the children’s imagination. Even Mickey is here, I understand now.

Since Steamboat Willie, he has been a source of inspiration, creativity and dreams for many children all over the world, that is why he also is a Keymaster.

Sora sealed Ansems dark heart behind a huge door, to Kingdom Hearts and locked it.

Is this the place where the hearts of the children go, when they leave the Island?

Zeal Report 11:
I found some more grown ups, they live in a place called Castle Oblivion. They are shells, but have found a way to return to this place. They are wearing black coats symbolizing their assimilation in reality, but they tool of their hoods, so they can be distinguished. A sign for their achievement in having remembered this place.

The Order of XIII as they call it, wants to open Kingdom Hearts to regain their hearts and become complete beings once again. But everyone seems to have their own idea of how to do it, so I did not join, although I believe it is a good thing to give all those Shells in the real world their hearts back. They chose 13, because this is a Symbol of Imperfection. Perfection is symbolized by 12, since this is the old base for counting as can be seen at the dividing of the day or the dozen.

Zeal Report 12:
The Order did a mess. Sora lost his memory, but fortunately Namine is able to restore them. It seems there is a side effect to it though, because the Sora in the real world seems to awake and realize that he has been living in a dream world the whole time.

Riku, Sora’s friend has grown a lot. He was one of the kids ready to leave the Island when I visited it the last time before it’s destruction. He has now chosen the middle way, to grow up without forgetting ones’ dreams. He wears a blindfold now symbolizing his ability to see reality now, since the Greek oracles and prophets were often described blind, to keep illusions from creeping into their minds thus only realizing the truth.

Zeal Report 13:
The Order has gained power to artificially create Non-Existant-Ones that are able to exist in the Place. With them they want to open the locked doors. Ansems shell has come to this Place, he wants to stop the Order from opening Kingdom Hearts knowing what darkness lurks behind it and afraid to become evil again.

Sora in the meantime is awakened. He has truly become very strong and because of his knowledge about how the world really is, he is even capable of wielding two Keyblades at once. He has teamed up with Riku and Mickey to destroy the Heartless in Kingdom Hearts before the order opens the door, because then Darkness will once again come over us.

I hope they will be successful, and we will be able to restore the hearts to all those shells in the real world who have no idea which danger threatens us without releasing Darkness.

A race against time has just begun…

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I hate you.. you are too cool man. You are the only one I really enjoy reading. They are lengthy and interesting. You need to post even more often so Im not feeling hollow while I wait for my game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back