• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

<~> The Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Fanclub <~>

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Good question. When was the last time Yugioh had a fire-related death though?
Oh, they could always edit out the fire and make it so that the big plank just fell on him. Um. But then again Crow went to an actual cemetary.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Good question. When was the last time Yugioh had a fire-related death though?
Oh, they could always edit out the fire and make it so that the big plank just fell on him. Um. But then again Crow went to an actual cemetary.

I remember reading that in the Japanese version of Waking the Dragons, the Valon guy was an orphan and a woman from a Church took him in but some bikers burned the Church down or something with her in it. And in the English version, I dont think they mentioned any of that, just that he was alone.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Everyone who is my age on this forum is a Freshman but im a Sophomore.

But back on topic, what do people use to translate episodes?

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Oh, cause its annoying how long it takes them to put a subbed episode. I know they have life and everything but it took them like 4 days to put up the newest 5D's episode, it came up like on Sunday and it usually comes up on Wednesday or Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back