• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The XIVth Member: What we DO know

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
But he also never denied it.

I think that 14 is Aqua/ Aquas Nobody. She joins the Org to protect Roxas/Van . I also refers to why Xemnas has Aquas armor and calls her a old friend :thumbsup:

aqua doesn't have a nobody,or at least that info hasn't been shown yet.but i disagree with the nobody part.and roxas and ven aren't the same person.

KingXehanort

aqua doesn't have a nobody,or at least that info hasn't been shown yet.but i disagree with the nobody part.and roxas and ven aren't the same person.

but she might become a heartless in BBS and gets a nobody and Roxas and Van have a connection, this has been confirmed.

D

Divine Light

Xemnas then mentions something very interesting. He explains that a 14th member has joined their Organization, and that this member is female. This scene is quickly followed by the title of the game: "Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days" and a whispering Roxas saying "I will disappear from this world in 151 days"

that is on the 358/2 days page.

also more proof

Is the 14th member a new character of the KH Series? It appears as though the character is...a woman?
TN: I should bring it up now, that the XIV member is not Namine, since some people believed it to be Namine by seeing the trailer. However it will be explained as to why there's no pillar for this character, as well as why she never appeared in Kingdom Hearts 2.

source-

Kingdom Hearts Ultimania - KH 2 3 Birth By Sleep & 358/2 Days

Then who is this person?
TN: In Kingdom Hearts II there was Organization XIII, however even when they had 14 members it was still Organization XIII, the reason why they were never known as XIV even though they had 14 members will be understood in this game. She is a key character.

Macabre

Gold Member
yes,roxas and ven have a connection.but aqua becoming a heartless and then her nobody being created is unlikely,but still,a theory is a theory.

Kairy

this is my theory when kairi put her heart in sora it created namine but also created another being---- see i think that kairi's heart contained part of aqua and ven---or maybe just aquas-- soul or heart---(im guessing her soul)--that created another nobody---her and namine become friends since they show up at the organization at the same time-- since roxas which im guessing contains part of ven is part of sora---the fourteenth member who is aqua or contains part of aqua knows that it is important for sora to be connected with roxas because roxas contains ven-

Riku Fan1415

yes,while they were away.and i also read somewhere that the fourteenth member is roxas age,like roxas is 15 because sora is.but nobodies don't have accurate ages.

Technically, since Roxas was "born" around the time of Kingdom Hearts 1, he'd be at the age of 14, theoretically, seeing as how Sora's 14 years old in the first game. Says so in the little instruction booklet, character page.

Also, the only reason I suggested the possibility of Aqua was because a ton of people have been thinking it's her. As I said, Aqua isn't a new character unless Birth By Sleep was released after 358/2 Days, right? That would explain the fact that Nomura says the 14th member is a new character. However, this is just a theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back