• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the XIII chart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusSoul

The most confusing and interesting part of Kingdom Hearts is when the intriguing "13 points chart" appeared in the Deep Dive trailer. Even though the words appear towards the end of the video, they are shown throughout the eye-catching cinematic sequence.

Even though being called the "13 points chart" or "13 points graph", the points on the chart are numbered from 13 to 2. Surprisingly, there is no point number one, leaving many questions in people's heads. As the graph stops at point number two, it leaves people to think if the "two" was a reference to Kingdom Hearts 2.

There are many theories to what this graph means and below I will share some theories, and some facts. The main theory is that the graph is a story chart, and each point "points" out how the plot will move. Others say that this graph is a map of somekind.

Point 11 turns into 3 different paths, each path leading to a palce describing a location. These locations are "The End of the World", "The World Between", and the "Secret Place." It is a theory that the crossroads at point 11 is shown as Sora stands at the crossroads at the beginning of Deep Dive.

There are numerous theories that can be formed from just looking at the graph. The number lucky 13, for example, can lead into many theories itself, with 13 worlds of Kingdom Hearts, 13 Ansem Reports, "the 13th order" and now 13 mysterious points on a msyterious chart.

On the graph, for point 12, it refers to "Ansem's other report." It's not known which report this is. In Ansem Report 7, Ansem speaks of the four worlds and also references to the "true paradise" that he is continually searching for.

Surprisingly enough, the path of point 3 and 4 make a reference to this "Paradise." So can it mean that the paradise Ansem is searching for exist along this path, the world in it's true form. The path continues to point 2, "We'll go together", a reference to what people like to call "the gathering", with the unknowns in Deep Dive.

As of "The World Between" that is mentioned in Point 9, could it be the location in which all of the unknowns are gathering in Deep Dive, the mysterious beach? The 10th point, "the secret place", is obviously references of Kairi, so it's presumable to say the quotes contained in that point are said by her.

While Point 11 is not the only "fork" in the chart, point 8 also split's it's path, but into twos. Point 8 speaks of "Nobody", the non-existent ones that are mentioned in Ansem Report 8. What are the nobodies? They are but the shells of the ones who exist, the mere body. Many think that the unknowns are the non-existent ones. However, considering Tetsuya Nomura confirmed the identity of one of the unknowns as Riku, we can assume that not all unknowns are non-existent, that is unless he was referring to the shell of Riku the one whom Ansem took over in Kingdom Hearts.

sorry if this has already been brought up plz dont flame me

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
What the hell.....why the hell is this posted in the New-Members section!?

Wtf, lemme move it

[moved]

chasingdusk

TheMuffinMan said:
Wtf, lemme move it

[moved]

LoL. You always make my day MM! The forums would never be the same without you. *huggles*

And RikuSoul, that was well organized and well delivered information. I never knew any of that before. Thanks for bringing it up. And I wish I could comment on it but honestly, I dunno what to say because it just seems to be more cryptic messages too hard to decipher that Nomura wants us KH fans to ponder over.

Midnightdragon

It's odd because it's called the 13 pts. chart/map/etc. yet there's only 12 pts. since it ends on two. I like to think of this chart as a map. It think that each pt. leads to the next (even though there's a lot of branches, but some times you have to make a few wrong turns to get some where) and eventually leads to a final prize. I think that "Ansem's other report" is one that we never saw before, seeing as how the 13 pts. are shown in Deep Dive at the end of KH. We'll probably find the last report in KH2 (my guess is in the world of darkness).

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
OH!!!!

do you think it's like some sort of mapish story plot ish thing?

like 13 was first so you get to see the 13th member.....first.....wait....that doesn't make sence..

oh!

Tetsuya said that each 13 members have their own reason in the game right?
So maybe the 13 points are what they want likepoint 7 saying true paradise or whatever and the 7th member is looking for paradise or whatever and the reason why there isn't a #1 is becuase we don't know what his intentions are.....

RenoTurk

port royal 12 said:
i have posted this along time ago and dont copy and paste

this is really old

Care to prove it? (I dont recall any posts that involved those informations/opinion, however I could be wrong. If you can not find those topic, then use Advance Search) =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back