• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The would be Batman Series: Bruce Wayne: TV that could of been...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would you watch this series and want to see it come to life?

• sounds okay not sure if i want to see a kid batman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • whose Batman and why do I care?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rue

This is a review of a Tv show that was in the works but was never really made, and what could of been. So if your a fan of the Dark Knight then please, ladies and gentlemen I proudly present to you the seires that was transformed into/ inspired Smallville, the television pilot BRUCE WAYNE.

WARNING THIS REVIEW HAS SOME BAD WORDS IN IT: Reader discresion is Advise.

The 63min pilot begins in the distant future, I;m guessing in the year 2040, or somewhere in the future batcave.
An elderly Alferd Pennyworth is writing his "memiors" for "Future successors of his employer, and historians of who want to recount the experinces of how these two fine men become to this point in their lives." Alfred bookends the episode as an old man to reaccount how bruce becomes the Batman. Through flashbacks. we start our journey in of all places london, 1999. While an younger alfred in his early 30's dress very dapper, comes to pick up a 17 year old Bruce wayne who got into a huge fight. Agian. Jeez how many fights does this guy get into? Alferd picks up Bruce whose going to turn 18 years old,and thus will inhartent his familes Empire back in Gatham City. Bruce is something of a famous celerbity, how popular is this teenage Bruce? Well to campare him today, Insted of KHInsider this site would be deadicated to this guy. He can buy not only every single Video game consaule that ever existed and Game but E3 itself,and then some. well he's way more popular then the current Disney Crop. Bruce displease and brooding as usally flips though channels, there he stops on Vicky Vale, a hot popluar teen news anchor, akin to her own Youtube.Veimo/Veoh web site. Bruce land in Gatham brooding about "this city sucks, everyones a douche bag this, every sucks that." he then gets to his big fancy mansion and while he looks at a portrit of his parents . He breaks down and starts crying, flashback to his parents assissantion. Alferd comes behind young Bruce scaring the crap out of him. Bruce then tells Alfred he wants him to take him to Crime Ally. Alfred acting like a concern parent tries to sub due Brice while they vist the site were Bruces Parents died. Three punks emerge form the woodwork and corner Bruce,while alfred calls for help....well tries to. Bruce kicks some major @$$! while disarming an M16 or some type of gun. Mocking the thugs as he beats them silly. After taking the thugs to the police a young 13 year old red head name Barbra who is Bruces "Number 1 Fangirl!" talks about her dad being the best detective in the world. Jim gordon who isn't the commisoner yet. Bruce ask Jim who didn;t reconise Bruce,until he said is name is surprise to see his old friend had grown up. Gordon knew Bruce since he was a little kid. Bruce and Gordon try to keep in touch. Back at the house, Brice is invited to a party by his old best firend Harvey Dent. when he gets there, its a costume party. Bruce meets Selnia Kyle a "consultant" and a very nice nod to Catwoman, and Two-Face respectivy. Bruce meets Harvys sister Susan,and has the hots for her. Bruce manages to piss off both Salenia and Sue, making hoim not look like a playboy,but also an @$$. After a few assaination atemps at Bruce's life, and Bruce saving Gordons life through unconversional means. (something that involes a bananna Peel.) all and all it ends on a happy note with bruce smiling.

The Good: The world is very excellent, the charaters are perfectly fit in this world. its a different approch, to the batman Mythos but pays dear Homage and subtle nods to everyone. I love the dry wit humor Relashtionship of Alfred and Bruce.
I also love how Alfred is more of a parent, it sreally different,but it does show more into the point of view of both alfred at the same time Bruce.

The Bad: While the charcaters are great, I feel like they should of been fleshed out more. What also kinda bothers me as a huge batman fan. Bruce seems more remisisant of a regular teenager. He seems to have all the quatieis of Spider-man and robin,and to a point, Terry McGuninisis/ Batman Beyond. Wasn't Bruce Wayne the mask? I want to see what events that transprier during this transinsion period that makes him into the dark brooding Knight of jusitce he is today.

The Kingdom Hearts: wow so much contravirisey was build around this show its ashame it was never made. this show was then turn for the baisis of Smallville. While both the TV and Film devisions fought for the wright to brigng Bruce Wayne to the small screen they did have a compermise, the short lived series Birds of Bray, while not Bruce wayne, they;re where tons of plans form Bruce Wayne. to have a crossover with superman/smallville. Showing future characters of bruces rouge Gallery,and Bruce Donning on a few costumes,and using his influcence at Wayneco. (yes thats the name of Wayne Industries in this seires). It would of been awsome. This seires already has its own kcik ass action,the scirpt was great. To bad this seires was never made, but hopfully someday this seires can be made.

Rating: I rate this Pilot 8 out of 10 Keyblades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back