• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Inbetween

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I am watching the Matrix Revolutions right now and something caught my attention.

"This place is nowhere. It is between your world and ours." -Indian Guy refering to the 'Train Station'

Im not saying that there is a connection to KH but I can't help but think about it. The Matrix is the artificial world pulled over people's eyes. Illusions of reality. It could be termed as the Lightside. The otherworld where the people who have 'awaken' is the 'true' world, it being rundown and ugly can be termed as the Darkside. You can actually switch them around..the Matrix is EVIL...really, so that can be the Darkside..which it really is. The real world..where one is Free can be termed as the Lightside. Whatever. This theory isn't soley about that anyways.

Now..the place "..inbetween your world and ours." is the Train Station that they were at. Neo somehow mysteriously awoke there. The Train that is there takes you from one world to the other.

I find it strange that Twilight Town, a town that we all know to be 'Twilight' and the 'world inbetween', has a Train Station. Those trains...if im correct, are the new basis for traveling between worlds. Right?

Okay..I haven't seen the Matrix in a long time, and when I did, I wasn't that into stuff THAT deep like it is. So, I could be just getting lots of things mixed up. I dont know... I have a feeling that the two worlds mentioned in it may be just the Computer Word and the Matrix...arghh..I will just see what you have to say.

Endgame

:D
You have a good point. I would, however, disqualify the Matrix connections, as that would bring up copyright issues, 'ergo' (veiled Architect payout.) Deep Jungle.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
That's what I'm talking about the whole time. Only is Twilight Town Reality for me, but I'm not so sure anymore with this, because the present world seems to be a much better candidate for the real world.

Obilivion19

The way to travel between worlds is the same as it was.
You still fly gummi ships.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I knew this theory would get Zeal on his toes, I did partly get it from him...I mean..it almost perfectly coincides with his theory, which if you haven't read, you should. But it the only problem is which world is the real one like you said.

Last edited:

Endgame

:D
darkriku#1 said:
yeah i think that to

Well thankyou, for your literate and higly intelligent input to our conversation.

Let me just ask...do you have a mental defect, or do you just like adding irellevent and pointless information to a conversation for the hell of it?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
good theroy but what the guy meant was that the world there was imbetween the matrix(false reality) and the real world(reality). the only way for a machine to get imbetween was by that train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back