• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Live Remix- Coming to Android!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
WOOT! I'm so very excited. Nice surprise, Square. I approve=) If only I didn't have plans today. -sigh- I want to see if someone uploads a walkthrough to YT. Must. Know. If. Game. Is. Super. Cute. And. If. There. Are. Hints. About. TWEWY2. Gah! C'mon E3!

I seriously can't wait now (as if I could have before). So do you guys think this will heighten the chance of us seeing TWEWY2 at E3, or dampen it?

...Also, I really hope this game comes here. I really, really want to play it (and as different characters!), with its competitive gameplay, and whatnot. Plus, Coco's adorbs and makes everything better. :D :D :D

AAurion

Awards
The link to the Play store used to work for me, but now it won't. What's up with that?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sooo is it possible to access this game on the play store from any android phone? Or is this a region lock thing?

I believe the game is locked to Japanese Google Play accounts, similar to how Japanese iOS apps are locked to Japanese Apple IDs. I'm not familiar with Android products, though...

The link to the Play store used to work for me, but now it won't. What's up with that?

Well the link appears in Google when searching it, but not on Google Play. Not sure what's going on.

hflOMAJ.jpg

Here is a QR code you can try.

I seriously can't wait now (as if I could have before). So do you guys think this will heighten the chance of us seeing TWEWY2 at E3, or dampen it?

I'd say there is more chance of seeing Live Remix in Square Enix's mobile game portion of their E3 booth than TWEWY2 but even that chance is not high...but I don't think anybody can predict SE's moves this E3.

...Also, I really hope this game comes here. I really, really want to play it (and as different characters!), with its competitive gameplay, and whatnot. Plus, Coco's adorbs and makes everything better. :D :D :D

I'd love to play this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back