• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU Auditions Round Two Begins!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It was only about two month ago that Square Enix began holding vocalist auditions for The World Ends With You, and now after series composer Takeharu Ishimoto listened to over 240 entries, the second round of the competition has begun! Square Enix has uploaded 12 of the entries, all samples of "Someday" in English and Japanese, on to their YouTube channel for everybody to have a listen to! 

The lucky winner of the auditions will get the chance to record with Takeharu Ishimoto for a new Square Enix game! Check all of the videos out below and tell us what your favorite is!

Thanks to Mirby for the news!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So, mai's is the best! They all sound fantastic, though. Now I'll be singing "Someday" all day tomorrow...

(also I am soooo sorry about the vid spam time for bed now~)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Woot, round two! Iirc this round is based off of comments and feedback from the internet. Gonna give these a listen when I'm actually awake.

iLeen

Awards
I liked "Entry 2" the best! Too bad I can't read her name...

I like Ritsu second. I like her voice, but I feel like she embellished some notes that did not need it.

Sooo, I guess I'll tell FB I like Entry 2 :3 (although I only listened to the first ~30 seconds of each song, so my judgement might not be so good)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back