• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the word? *spoiler?*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
if you watch the first cutscene (with translations), there's one thing confusing.

what is ----?
in the cutscene, roxas and his friends, and seifer and his peeps, can't say that word. ----
what is ----?
roxas says: "--- has been stolen, but so has the word ---- been stolen!" or something.
another thing is roxas and his friends keep on saying "what the?" whenever they try to/say that word. in the first cutscene, the girl with brown hair says something about remembering and she goes "what the?" and the fat kid says "we got back the word!" or something.
i've watched it many times but i still don't get the word ----.
again: what is the word (----)?

Last edited:

Photious Harp

I thought the word was "Remember" or "Memories" 'cause they state that they can say it after they get the photos.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
i still don't understand....how could they have lost their MEMORIES? the same goes with seifer...don't you think it would seem bizzare to them?
...weird...
it's obvious namine has something 2 do with it

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I think it was "photos" or "pictures"

because Pence was looking at his camera when he said that then they got the photos back and then they were able to say the word.

I don't think it was namine, but the dusk nobodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back