• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the wisdom of evil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavens Blade

Website
img.photobucket.com
O.K. I know, I know, most of the vilens in anime are will crazy and have no convetionl wisdom but, in some casess there are vary profound words of wisdom, like "radio edit". so just list your favert profound words of wisdom of evil people.

please list the anime and caricter.

Gundom Seed
La Crusa (SP?)

those how have a gift don't know how those without the gift feel, and those with out a gift get get jelles(sp?) of those who do. that jellesy truns to angry that anger tuns to hate.

somthing like anyways
you know maby we should lisen to evil psycotic sciopaths more offten.

Make sure it is profound!!!

Rycel

So far as profound statements go, great villians have got it all over heroes. Sure heroes get the spotlight when the day is over, but it's the villians who leave the greatest impact. The best villians by far are the ones that aren't just the "I'm out to rule/enslave/destroy the universe" variety. The best, and certainly the creepiest, villians are the ones you sympathize with and can believe what they say.

Personally, I think the best example of this is Char Aznable from the UC Gundam timeline. Here's a man who is willing to bear the sins of the world, willing to go down in history as the man who destroyed the world, so that humanity can progress and exist in harmony. His depiction in Z Gundam and Char's Counterattack as the charismatic, anti-heroic crusader makes you think twice about who the real villians in the world are. To this end, Char has been imitated in several other Gundam shows (most obvious being Gundam Wing's Zechs Merquise and SEED's Rau Le Creuset), but none have come close to the raw power of Char's vision and charisma.

Heavens Blade

Website
img.photobucket.com
Rycel said:
So far as profound statements go, great villians have got it all over heroes. Sure heroes get the spotlight when the day is over, but it's the villians who leave the greatest impact. The best villians by far are the ones that aren't just the "I'm out to rule/enslave/destroy the universe" variety. The best, and certainly the creepiest, villians are the ones you sympathize with and can believe what they say.

Personally, I think the best example of this is Char Aznable from the UC Gundam timeline. Here's a man who is willing to bear the sins of the world, willing to go down in history as the man who destroyed the world, so that humanity can progress and exist in harmony. His depiction in Z Gundam and Char's Counterattack as the charismatic, anti-heroic crusader makes you think twice about who the real villians in the world are. To this end, Char has been imitated in several other Gundam shows (most obvious being Gundam Wing's Zechs Merquise and SEED's Rau Le Creuset), but none have come close to the raw power of Char's vision and charisma.

that was brilent and poetic. all I can say to that is... what he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back