• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The War of Keyblades (Another KH3 Theory)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I think that the chasers could be all of the keyblade wielders of the past and future, but actually my theory would make better sense for a kh4. I'll tell you why.

KH3 could be about completely about defeating every evil including Maleficent and Pete. It would be a long journey and then all of the worlds would join and you would return to Destiny Islands. The worlds and everyone will be at peace. That would make us thinkt that there wouldn't be a KH4, but KH4 could be about a keyblade wielder of the future destroying the peace Sora caused which brought chaos and ruin. He would do that by unsealing all of the evil with his keyblade. That evil Keyblade wielder, along with the two other ones of his time (since there are 3) would go back in time collecting keyblades from other keyblade wielders to start a war with Sora, Riku and King Mickey to prevent the peace from ever happening again.

This would all also explain the legends of a keyblade wielder bringing peace, and one bringing chaos and ruin.

(Note: or all of this could be in KH3 but that would be a long game... hm... maybe its not a bad idea after all...)

I know that there are so many KHIII theory threads but I wanted to make this thread to state my ideas. It's well thought of but it doesn't use any information and stuff from the game like other theories usually do, but it still seems like a cool theory! I dunno, I like it, but what do you think? Post your theories too if u want 2 :p

EDIT: if this theory has already been said, then sorry!

Little_Red

betch.
No offense or anything, but how can you theorize KH4 when KH3 hasn't even come out yet. I think the next KH game will probably be about the mysteries behind the keyblade. And hopefully it will explain that other symbol (the one with a spiked outer circle, and the X in the middle, unless it's like the stuff the others have said) and probably how the soul is connected to the heart. If there are new enemies (like nobodies and heartless) I'm call these "Echoes". I don't know I'm just crzy!!

aSnOsReAm

well thats interesting but how would a person go back in time? maybe they would use the door in mickeys palace :O
anywho heres my theory

heres my theory on thatr secret ending
-this will probably have spoilers in it and what not so watch out

i think each person in the armor is kairi riku and sora...when you first see it you see one guy and the tallest is riku and he picks up the kingdom key, he picks up this one since he is the "original" keyblade master...and since in CoM (i think) he is at the cross roads and he picks the path inbetween and that is where he comes from. The other two people are sora and kairi. if you havent beat kh2 then you would know this, but kairi said "from now on im fighting with you" ("we will always be together, no more going alone") or something along those lines, and if you look closely, the shortest of the people kinda has boobs...and she came from the road of light. and that person walking.....well who knows....i think its sora but then that messes up my entire theory so id just have to say its ansem....since we fought is heartless and his nobody...whats left? his real body...(it could also be rikus nobody?)

for the words that pop up i kinda forget them but i remember "keyblade war" and "chasers" and "the lost two" and "memory of xenohart" (guess i remembered them all) then it goes on to say "it all began by birth by sleep" this makes me think they are talking about hearless and thats how it all began... when you fell asleep under the darkness a hearless appeared....
lets see... "chasers" these will be the new type of enemy if there is a kh3...in kh2 deepdive and the other secret ending the word "nobody" pops up and voila nobody was the new enemy for kh2 therefore "chasers" will be the new enemy
"keyblade war" and "the lost two" i have no idea about :)
"memory of xenohart" like i said up there ansem is that figure walking up...well i guess his real name is xenohart but i just am used to saying ansem....

so theres my theory please comment on it

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
^^ Thats a good theory, but Tetsuya Nomura said that those three knights are completely different people so it couldn't be Sora Riku and Kairi. But still, cool ideas and stuff

X

-Xairem-

The symbol with the spiked outer circle simply explains those who are neither Heartless nor Nobodies. In the strategy guide, when it shows the bosses, sometimes there is the symbol with the spiked outer circle to describe them. EG: In the strategy guide, when you look under Seifer, the symbol is next to his name to state he is not a Heartless or Nobody.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
I think it represents a crown. It represents whoever the master of the keyblade is (which is one of those 3 knights) and some drama happens. That is all I think.

I think the plot for KH3 will be that the Knights will try to bring destruction and chaos like the legend says, but Sora and co are the ones who will oppose them and make peace. Although probably not going to happen, it's a good idea.

myo39

Here is my theory: I think that the secret ending is the future and those three chracters are as said before Riku, SOra, and Kairi. And then all those keyblades are of the fallen keyblade wealers who were destroyed by the three figures (Sora Kairi Riku)
Or it could be a land of keyblades...cuzz an article at www.Khinsider.com says tat Normura said tat he was going to change the stroy around...meaning like and new KH came wont be called KH (becasue it wont focus on Kingdom Hearts) but something else like the keyblades

zwolf09

2 things...
1. Nomura said all kingdom hearts games will follow sora and
2. Remember the note in a bottle from mickey after KH2? *futurefuture*

xxlilu16xx

that would be so kewl if they made a part 3 but all it was, a war and no cutsences and nothing would ever die and people would have a longer life than what they usaul have and more maigc!!!! ne way Kairi i respect UR opion and stuff but i dont kno if that would come true!!!
U R THE SOURCE OF ALL HEARTLESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back