• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the voice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

malakas

well in KH 1 there was a voice that guided sora at the beginning what could that voice be?

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
No one knows who or what the voice is, but there has been much speculation. The most popular theories on the who/what the voice is, are:

King Mickey.
Yen Sid.
Ansem the Wise.
The Keyblade.
Sora's light.
The person/thing/beings who created the Keyblade(s).
Some even believe Ven might be the voice.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If it really wasn't important on some remote level, they wouldn't have gone out of their way to have Sora not only hear the voice again at the Final Rest, but also have him recognize the voice as familiar.

But no one knows who it is thus far, no.

Eternal_Key

Isn't there a thread like this somewhere? Well, anyways I'll just say what I said before:

Could it possibly be DiZ/AtW? Im pretty sure he's trying to drive Sora to open the door to the light and destroy the organization's plans.

He probably didn't have to ponder whether his voice was familiar in TWTNW since he only saw AtW for about a few seconds before he died.

Last edited:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
He probably didn't have to ponder whether his voice was familiar in TWTNW since he only saw AtW for about a few seconds before he died.

Actually, that can possibly kill the notion it's AtW. Sora only heard "the voice" again in the Final Rest for a few seconds as well yet managed to recognize it, even after all the time that passed between his Destati and reaching the Final Rest. With AtW, on the other hand, Sora had the man argue back and forth with Xemnas for the duration of a few good minutes in which he could've placed the voice as at least familiar.
Seeing how he didn't, however, and in light of all the other notions standing against it being AtW (lol how could he even reach Sora's Heart like that? And we all know he was against Namine helping Roxas out and Roxas had a Destati too, thus demanding a connection to Sora's own Destati something you claim AtW had to do with) I really don't think it was AtW.

Ragnorak Arcanum

Possibly the voice could have been the Keyblade or perhaps Kingdom Hearts itself was talking to him.

When Sora was in the SoA in the beginning of the game the voice spoke to him, which was where Sora's power was being revealed.
And at Final Rest the voice spoke to him again, possibly because on the other side of that door Ansem and Kingdom Hearts were waiting for him...
So...im going to go with Kingdom Hearts speaking, even though that sounds a little farfetched.

then again its just a guess, so....yeah..

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I still think it's Mickey... I do believe there is a part in the Manga which shows that it is, but I might be mistaken...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I still think it's Mickey... I do believe there is a part in the Manga which shows that it is, but I might be mistaken...

Mickey uses a bit of slang when he talks; the voice seems somewhat more well-spoken.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don´t see a conection between the voice and Micky
why should he do this

Mickey was already shown to be able to hail Riku's Heart, and was said to have tried to do so all through KH1 only Riku's Heart was cut off by the Darkness.
Following that logic that
1) Mickey could call out to people's Hearts
2) Sora's Heart was not blocked by Darkness like Riku's
it's possible Mickey was the voice, helping the new Master-to-be through his initiation.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
can you prove this information?
anything I can read for myself

It's said quite clearly in CoM (though somewhat more Riku-specific there) and in a scene added in the FM.

Mickey said:
I've been talking to you all along, But my words were hindered by the darkness covering your heart.

can be found in full here GameFAQs: Kingdom Hearts (PS2) Final Mix Changes FAQ by Thorf

Also, going a bit by Mickey's words there, they sound painfully close to what Sora's told in his Destati.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back