• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The voice beyond!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zioxn

Remember in Sora's awakening in Kingdom Hearts?....how a voice guided sora through the beginning fights, told him about "this is the last haven you'll find here...."at the end of the world save point, and at the end of the game "You are the one, who will open the Door to the Light."? Do you honestly think for a tiny moment it could be Diz? (don't get mad at me, just asking) what do you guys think?
good question or not? (no flaming please, i'm being honest):confused:

EnigmaticWarrior

I thought it was Mickey.:confused: I could've sworn it was confirmed in Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix that it was Mickey's voice who said all that, if I remember correctly...

Josiah

Quarian Power!
ya, same here, i really thought that it was mickey, it sorta makes since...but now i guess, i really have no idea, good question, really!^_^

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
i just think it was some benevolent voice of the light
not all voices have to belong to somebody
like the voices people hear in their head.............

Zioxn

Hey monkeybutt, what do you think?, any other answers, its either Diz or mickey, but in all my research, noone is sure....strange........

The M.C.

JTTW
thats a good question. if that was mickey, then it 100% doesnt sound like him. unless he made his voice deeper with something. laughing gas maybe...

fjurbanski

The M.C. said:
thats a good question. if that was mickey, then it 100% doesnt sound like him. unless he made his voice deeper with something. laughing gas maybe...
he doesn't have a voice. its just text right?

OmegaChosen

Awards
when did you here it?
it was just words on the screen, not an actual voice........
unless i need to get a hearing aid.......

Zioxn

good question, I played kingdom hearts and KH:final mix, i didn't hear it voiced at all, in either english or japanese....

Twinblades

what do u mean deeper?
i thought the voices were just words
i might have 4forgotten or something but if it was a voice i dont think it was mickey's

OmegaChosen

Awards
no, there wasn't a voice so maybe he's thinking about the voice at the end that said,"This world has been connected"
that voice was ansem though, it wasn't that text i.e. voice that was in the beginning or end

Ultima Zero

how could it be diz I don't even think that he was fhought about when kh first came out. Hopefully it will be exlpained in kh2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back