• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the unowkns reavealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

7th Order

i found somthin very interesting on kingdomhearts2.net it has been confirmed that the unkown sora fights in final mix is the unkown in the middle of the 5 he must be a very strong one as he summons the other unkowns

In one video or something, the EM (The one who fights Sora in FM) summons his/her friends, but is sparkling with lightning while none of the others did. This leads me to believe that this is either Larxene or a new thunder unknown that was surfaced.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I really don't see how...There's a BIG difference:

1He has NO legs
2. His coat is brown and not black
3. He has no zipper and the other decorations the Unknowns have around their necks and stuff
4. He has a strap around chest
5. He hardly has arms
6. He's was just a heart; had no physical appearance, but the Unknowns do because they are shells, which Ansem didn't have
7. The bottom of the coat looks like the bottom of a ghost

C

CEDELAS

okay but think about this kl u think that cloak was diffrent diz looks like his going to be a rodeo clown he is like a deaceased egyptian pharoh x with a japanese ninja think about it ppl

C

CEDELAS

okay heres somthing nomura said that the egnamatic man is the unkown in the middle at hollow bastion and he is also the one that sora attacks but he also states that the same unkown is the one that talks to diz in the trailer and in deep dive the geu is a man as the sitting unkown says "he looks just like u" and if the geu is a woman than it must be pretty ugly to look like a guy.but somthing else is interesting thats what the egnamatic man said to sora so maybe the egnamatic man is the sitting unkown and also the only place i have seen those mushroom like things he is sitting on is from the other side of kingdom hearts and nomura also stated that the poems in kh1 have alot of info of kh1:eek:

Last edited:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
CEDELAS said:
okay but think about this kl u think that cloak was diffrent diz looks like his going to be a rodeo clown he is like a deaceased egyptian pharoh x with a japanese ninja think about it ppl

It was never said that DiZ was a member of the Organization so why can't he dress differently?

okay heres somthing nomura said that the egnamatic man is the unkown in the middle at hollow bastion and he is also the one that sora attacks but he also states that the same unkown is the one that talks to diz in the trailer and in deep dive the geu is a man as the sitting unkown says "he looks just like u" and if the geu is a woman than it must be pretty ugly to look like a guy.but somthing else is interesting thats what the egnamatic man said to sora so maybe the egnamatic man is the sitting unkown and also the only place i have seen those mushroom like things he is sitting on is from the other side of kingdom hearts and nomura also stated that the poems in kh1 have alot of info of kh1

ALL WRONG!!!!

Nomura never said the EM was the one Sora was attacking. The GEU probably doesn't exist or else we would have seen it or his glowing eye atleast since he already was seen in DD and wouldn't be anything new....Who was your first person you though could be the SU? Mickey? Nomura never stated anything about the poems having to do with alot of info in KH1.

C

CEDELAS

firstly i got this info from //www.freewebs.com/kh2beginnings/ im not tied down to one website the reason the su is the em is beacause he is the only unkown that has seen sora

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Wow, a freewebs website. Wow, they must know a lot and a lot more than me.

AND I WAS BEING SARCASTIC ABOUT THE SU.

Luminara

Can you really say that the Ansem from the beginning of the game was just a heart. Because you can only see the brown right? What does DiZ stand for? I know he's the red guy but what do the letters stand for?
And KL plz get a grip, thank you

Ansem22

"Nomura never said the EM was the one Sora was attacking. The GEU probably doesn't exist or else we would have seen it or his glowing eye atleast since he already was seen in DD and wouldn't be anything new...."

Point 1-Correct. Nomura said that the unknown Sora was attacking is the same unknown who speaks with DiZ later in the trailer. He never said that it was the EM.

Point 2-What do you mean GEU doesn't exist? He does exist, he was shown in a clip from DD at the beginning of the trailer.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Wow, but that was the first trailer of KH2 after DD. Plus that was pretty much the ending of DD so why not show the ending of the old and then the beginning of the new?

Plus besides that "little" cameo. There's is no proof they are still using him/her. Unless you have a screenshot, magazine scan, another trailer with him/her in it, or Nomura interview of the GEU then he probably got thrown out....or changed....but still if the GEU was changed then he doesn't exist because it would be a different GEU.

"Can you really say that the Ansem from the beginning of the game was just a heart."

Yes, he had no physical form/shell which made him ghosty like. And after he plunged (in the Ansem Reports) he said he was only a heart.

"What does DiZ stand for? I know he's the red guy but what do the letters stand for?"

Fans say:
DiZ
is
Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back