• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~The Twelve Ballads of Leval~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Chapter 1.2

"Prepared? You're joking right? I'm always ready." Zaldar retorted immediatly as the one known as Seth finished. "I'm no weakling, on the contrary, I actually am a very powerful being, but that is for me to know, and you to find out, or not." A smirk enveloped on the young teens face as he shot his attention away from Seth, and toward the small ship. It was nothing like you had ever seen, since it wasn't shaped like any human-made vehicle, since it was obviously much more advanced. "A black bird? Why such a small ship?" He spoke once again, eyeing the black thrusters on the back. It was shaped like a cylinder, and at the front, it jagged into a point. On both the sides, two wings flung out, so in turn, it looked kind of like a pure black jet, with no weapons whatsoever, as well as rocket thrusters which lifted it up, quicker than any other aircraft. It was ment only for short travel between planets, but all in all, it was ok.

"You have a problem with my ship? Must you critisize the beauty of it? Besides, this baby costed me a fortune." Seth spoke in a strange murmer, as if his mind was occupied by something else, something more important. There was talk that on Ecimar, demons of great power lurked there, so if he would have to protect both Zaldar and Aoreka, there would be a big problem. His power was great, even if he had yet to show it, but demons were something else, full of trickary and were always plotting. "It's boring just standing here, would you like to enter my ship? I would really like to get moving so we can get to your destination faster." This time he spoke innocently, trying to speed everything up.

"You're afriad." Aoreka spoke quietly, and walked to the ship, entering it and looking back. "Are you two coming or what?"

Zaldar shivered as he looked into her eyes, thinking of how freaky the death glare was. At this point, she was probably aggrivated, simply because Seth was wanting to speed things up, and since Zaldar got them lost a while back, and into a very small fight, which ended with an elemental knife, thrown by her. Zaldar, not wanting to make her more angry, hurried to the ship, looking towards Seth, and motioning him to follow. Seth, on the other hand, walked casually, thinking to himself about the world, and how the three of them would or could survive. Magic was something they all possessed, but all in different fashions, each more powerful than the next, since no two people have the same exact poweress.

It wasn't mere moments before all of them were in the ship, looking at the various buttons, to make the ship do almost endless, pointless, things. Zaldar stared at the ship, and obviously was eager to touch what he could, but rather than pressing anything, he walked to the back off the ship, and in an instant, passed out on the couch that was there. Seth and Aoreka stared dully as the teen passed out and each shook their heads. Perhaps it was just in his clueless being, but who knows what it truly is.

"Let's go, I want you two to finish whatever you need to quckly, since I want to get out of that dreaded demonic sector." Ending his chatter, Seth sat in a seat at the cockpit of the ship, and by flipping two switches, the thrusters went on, and the ship roared with impatience. Hitting two other buttons, and pulling one lever back, the ship lifted into the air, and in seconds, it was in space. The speed of it was a lightyear each minute, so basically, it was a pretty fast ship, of moderate speeds, but in no way could outrun half of the other ships created in this galaxy. "Aoreka, make sure your friends doesn't fall off that couch, he'll probably slam into the wall and become unconcious, and I don't want to be here much longer." Seth spoke once again, and turned his attention to the ship, steering to the planet known as Ecimar, and they would be there in short time.

Aoreka slowly walked toward Zaldar, and sat on the couch, in front of his stomache, so he wouldn't move at all. "Can this thing go any faster? You said it costed a lot, so show your moneys worth." She spoke once again in an impatiently as she stared at the space moving around the ship, in a certain pattern, where it seemed to keep an endless hold on the stars. "You're the one who wanted to hurry, so kick this piece of trash into gear." Aoreka opened her palm up, and watched as she manipulated a fire ball with her hand, and closed her hand into a fist, watching it disperse. Elemental manipulation was all she could do, but as time progressed, she would become an even greater warrior.

"I'm keeping it on course, don't rush me." Seth spoke, bored this time, due to the constant complaining of the young girl. She looked to be only fourteen, but in fact, she could have been either younger or older, due to the way her attitude effected her. "Besides, you're buddy is asleep, and by the time we finally arrive, he'll probably wake up, so have some patience, please." Keeping his eyes on the space in front of him, he lifted the ship up, dodging an incoming asteroid, since they were common in this area of the galaxy. Asteroids were nothing compared to other weapons that were used, which consisted mostly of different powers of different beings.

The ship was obviously fine, but there was uncertainty, since in this one sector, space pirates were too common. Raiding ships, destroying others, it was all part of their amusement, and in the end, they got to build a name up for themselves. Bounty hunters went after these space pirates on many occassions, and they made money easily, in whatever the currency of the planet was, which mostly consisted of gold, since it was the easiest thing to find. It was common on every planet within the various galaxies and universes. Gold was the most common currency, but there was many others, all much more rare, such as Xarlies, Phyrilykes, and Menthonium. Those were worth more than a billion bars of gold alone, and they weren't even the rarest of all items. Pirates alone steal these certain items to gain wealth, fame, and the name of some who is 'strong' and 'powerful.'

Seth smirked as he saw the planet in the clearing, and was full of excitement as he neared towards it, perhaps only a mere ten lightyears away, but the path to safety was far from close. Peering even closer to the surface, he noticed one thing, and immediatly increased the pace of the ship to its maximum speed. "Dammit. There's an armada of space pirates around the planet, something big must be going on. You guys get ready, cause we're going in now." With that said, Seth flipped two more switches up, and the ships speed increased once more, nearing the planet within every given second, as well as nearing the pirates.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
0_0 OMG.... YOU POSTED.... and my dude is good with technology wow... thats messed up (hinting to his attacks)... XD but still great chapter... it would have been better if we could a chapter on a set pace like every saturday or every two or three days... >_> <_<... but still it is good... well much more than just good...

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm only doing this on behalf of my free time...do not expect it any time soon.

Chapter 1.3

"Pirates!? What the hell are pirates doing around a planet?" Aoreka stood up in an instant, glaring at Seth as he held the steering wheel of the ship. Obviously he couldn't answer, since he needed to concentrate on the ship, rather than be in some kind of conversation. At this point, timing it right was the only key to their survival, since he could barely drive a the ship. Walking towards the cockpit, Aoreka stared through the glass, at the huge blockade of space pirates around the planet. They were spaced out, so luckily there were some paths to break through, but it would be tough to manevaur, since pirate ships were among the fastest ships in this galaxy of treasures. "Why the heck is there a pirate blockade in front of Ecimar? Are they rounding up demons of something? There has to be some reason for this!"

Seth completely ignored her as he swiftly turned the ship to a side, so that it was heading towards a gap inbetween the ships. At this point, if they all hoped to survive, they would have to hope that they made it through, because if they didn't, the pirates would chase them to their deaths. "I should have installed the gun turrets when I had the chance. God dammit!" Seth spoke, perhaps thinking out loud, but he continued to go through the one gap, and increased the speed to its potential. He stared at the two pirate ships on each side of the gap, and watched as they slowly started their thrusters towards the ship. "This is not good at all..."

The speed continued to infulence their lives, and they could only be dependant on whether or not the ship made it through. They did have one other way, but they did not want to result on using their magicks, since it was a great felony in this certain galaxy. Seth and Aoreka stared as the ships neared, and could see their turrets getting ready, and all of this happened while young Zaldar was asleep. It seemed as if there was no hope, but even someone as stupid as Seth had an idea with the controls laid out in front of him. Seth was a quick thinker, yet didn't always think when he needed to.

"This is it, do or die moment right here." He spoke as he held the wheel, and shifted towards one of the pirate ships head on. Crazy you would think, since the pirate ship had already started shooting their weak bullets at them, which could destroy the ship in mere moments. Continually shifting, to dodge bullets, Seth neared the pirate ship, and continued going head on till he was about to hit is and as soon as they were at that point, he pulled up over the ship, and headed straight towards Ecimar. They were somewhat safe, since their back thrusters were completely blown from the huge increase in speed. Zaldar, Aoreka, and Seth were now on a crash course straight towards the planet beneath them.

Holding the wheel tight, Seth continued flying down towards the forsaken planet, focusing on how they would survive, and how they would survive. He peered, looking at the desert wasteland beneath them, and sighed, knowing that if he aimed more clearly, he could have gotten them to the nearest city. Of course it wasn't his fault, since he was good with technology in no way at all, he simply did what he read in the guidebook that came with it.

The atmosphere put great pressure on the ship as it entered through, since it was already going at a super fast rate. "We'll be lucky if we survive with only one arm!" Seth almost shouted as they neared the landscape of the trecherous desert. It seemed to be forbidding, with many unwanted things, but in the end, they needed to cut through there if they wanted to live. They continued aiming closer, and instead of keeping the ship in a nose dive, he lifted the wheel up, so it would be a clear landing, rather than them being ten feet deep in sand, which obviously was unwanted. They continued to near it, getting closer and closer until only one thing was left.

Impact. They slammed into the wasteland, continually sliding across the dirt, while pieces of the ship flew off as if they were feathers on a bird. They countinued to slide across the dirt almost for a full minute, but they momentum slowly dispersed, and the ship laid broken and torn. Both the wings were completely ripped off, while the cockpit had a huge dent in it. The back thrusters were completely blown, and all around the ship, scraps of metal were completely torn off. Repair was something that was going to be needed, or two other options could be used, one much better than the others. The first being buy a new ship all and all, and the second being stealing one from the nearby town, but then there would be a bounty on their heads.

"Whoa...what the hell happened?" Zaldar spoke as he stood up and yawned, staring at Seth and Aoreka, who were shot to the back of the ship from the impact. The top of Seth's forehead was bleeding, while Aoreka was unharmed. "Wow, I must have missed something really big, do you guys ever think of waking me up? Sheesh." Zaldar stared as both of them rose to their feet, and glared at him, since he had absolutly no clue what had just happened. "So, I see we landed, so what are we doing here!? Let's go!" He smirked, and punched a button, lowering the ships hatch, and letting him off. Rushing off the ship, he stared as he saw a lone man, training, or something of that sort, but he looked like an idiot just standing there.

"That boy looks like he's fifteen, yet acts like a five year old, does he have any sense at all?" Seth glared as he looked at Zaldar rush off to the man. "And now he automatically rushes to someone he doesn't know, what luck." Sighing, Seth walked out of the ship, following Zaldar, and watched as Aoreka followed from behind him. "Wonder who that is though. Seems to be some type of fighter."

"Yo... I'm Ryu." The man spoke, and stared at the three, completely dumbfounded. "How did you get here with the blockade up there? Isn't this area completely blocked off because of the tournament going on here?" Ryu spoke as he looked at all of them, and his eyes lit up as soon as he spotted Aoreka. "A lady!"

"Eh... I'm Zaldar, this is Seth, and this Aoreka. We're just mere travelers, looking for something here. Care to help us, Ryu?"

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
lol, I just got to read parts 1.2 and 1.3 in a row, they're really good to read together. I'm getting into the story now.

And come on, RC, you're so not dumb in any way.

Swag

Young King
I just sent you pm of my char. COUGHBeLacCOUGH. If your gonna use him you guys should like run into him... literally. Or (since he teleports round) he could accidentally teleport on top of Ryu's head or something.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
Website
www.freewebs.com
0_o... how would Belac fit into the story.. we have a elementalist, shaman dude, matter master, and a fighter.... that basically fills all the bases... and Belac is a little how should a say it over protected... he can manipulate any part of nature to his ease and he has a bunch of other ablities like teleporting, that sword can be the the ultimate shield but you used it as a weapon in our fight (if it can cut through anything organic it should act like a cushon not a solid object), all these steriod ablities, a naruto shadow clone jutsu knockoff but mini, and six bonus forms... They are all the elements... plus two guns... Darkness-2-Light... there are reasons why people have a basic temeplate of one super strong ablity and maybe one or two or three others (by three i mean like two ablities in each category of the three to make six)... D-2-L... i sugest you change your temeplate.... your character is on the verge of doing everything.... cause it seem like if you were in this rp you would knock out the elementalist and the fighter easy... and you would be on the verge of becoming a matter master two just because of the way you use your ablities in battle... and when that happens you might be stepping futher into the place we call god moding...
one last thing... if you got ride of allot of stuff people might not think that you are a newb depending on anything you could think of....

but anyway... i want POSTY.... x_X

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Actually he wouldn't be able to knock out the fighter so easily. You should check my temp out. The updated version is in the sign ups thread for the tournament we are currently in.

I know there won't be anymore updates but, I will still say it. UPDATE!!!!

Swag

Young King
Okay Seth, if you read the bio he can't use the sword becuase he's too weak. his elemental powers are limited to my listed abilities. And yep he's a super Soildier, but he can't fly and he's not bullet proof. You can kill him just not with magic (because of the sheild). The clones are not that smart, yeah they can transform but they're not very intelligent making them an easy kill for any person. His fade ability even has a weakness because it takes a whole 5 seconds for it to work. in that 5 seconds an opponent could whip out a sword and cut me in half and win the battle. and on top of that his strongest abilities drain him to the point that he cant fight after he uses them. The only one that is even a little godmodding is the one where I drown you from the inside out, and that ones easy to avoid just don't open your mouth. BeLac is FAR from godmodding although he is very strong, just like Valyon and Makyu and Ukiah (who are the three people I aspire to be like as far as RPing goes.)

Setharoth

Til daybreak
Website
www.freewebs.com
-_- dont even compare yourself to those three..... your not even close... there is a fine line between overability and pure skill.... still your character is way to many ablities that aren't in a specific category.

ps.dodging bullets easy, flying not really that great, if clones not that good REMOVE, will you give them five second inbetween posts to attack you -_-.. no so there is no such thing as five second... you use it in a combination with a attack before and after..., drain your power psshh... by the time you are introuble cause you need to use them you wont care about your power limit... just winning... and having so many forms is something that Loc even looked down upon.... he complain about a guy that used seven... six isn't that much different than seven....
and drowning ablitly use their ears... and nostrols... duh...

ps. Reck.. you could beat him just out of experience but i mean if it was Ryu vs belac with guys hat have excact same skill.... its obvious that one is overvarried in ablities...

Swag

Young King
Well whatever, yu think he god mods fine. I'm not changing him though, cause there's nothing wrong with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back