• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The True Origin of "BHK"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Mizzle

Here is the true origin of "BHK"

"BHK" is the result of Sora becoming a heartless. All the evidence is in Ansem Report 13 and it states:

When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go?

Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish?

Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears.

However, that is only this world's story; in another world, mightn't they change forms like the Heartless and exist there?

If we take that to be the case, there must be a you other than yourself existing somewhere.

An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence.
Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.

This mystery cannot be easily resolved.
The relationship between the heart and the flesh is a complex one.

But since we exist here, they cannot be termed as existent.
Therefore I shall call them...

"The non-existent ones."

Thats the reason y "BHK" exist everyone. He is purely the result of Sora becoming a heartless. When he becomes a heartless he looses his body. And in the report he says a non-existent-one is created niether of light or dark meaning in-between and that means twilight.

Some of u are going to say if thats true then y did Sora get his body back?

Truely I don't know. He must be special. Nobody out there can tell u y he got his body back.

DiZ is the same result of what happened to Ansem. And it states it in Ansem Report 12:

I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless. It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

So "BHK" and DiZ are results of Sora and Ansem loosing there bodies to heartless.

Other things that back me up are translations from the Kingdom Hearts 2 japanese promo. they prove what I just said that "BHK" is a non-existent-one and is just a shell. This is a scene between Namine and "BHK" :

Blonde Haired Kid: I've been having these weird thoughts lately. Like, is any of this for real or not?

Namine: You and Sora are connected. And, you are required in order for Sora to return to his original complete self.
???: Do you sense Sora?

Here is a scene where Namine is talking to "BHK":

Namine: You're... you're not meant to exist, really.

Here is a scene between DiZ and "BHK":

DiZ: So you came... the Keyblade's Chosen One.
BHK: Who are you saying that to? Me? Sora?

If u haven't scene the japanese promo it is on the websites khinsider.com and kh2.co.uk

Its true. Thats y "BHK" is able to weild a keyblade.

I think Twilight Town maybe a town just where non-existent-one live. But I'm just speculating.

Thats all I have for now!!!

B

bettermanlamia

Wow..i mean really. that does make sence :). *stroking chin* hmmmmm. but from the way u put it, it makes it sound like BHK is a bad guy.

B

bettermanlamia

we aint being mean about this or nothin but, i mean BHK from what we have seen is a good guy.

Sanctuary Keeper

And this had been said how many times? Well, most of its been thought of except for the part where you assimulated the translations. A few months ago without the translations, it may not have made any sense. Oh, I'm just waiting for more info.

Last edited:
B

bettermanlamia

meaning he is like riku? riku is light within the darkness.

Axel the Unknown

yeah but doesnt the enigmatic man show up in kh1 and talk about how sora is uncomplete before sora becomes a heartless? i used to think this exact same way, but in final mix, in that secret battle between sora and the enigmatic man, the em says sora is incomplete. so he was incomplete even before he turned into a heartless. i think the point of the bhk goes further back before kh1 even starts. like theres a big part of the past were missing that will be revealed. like somehow sora and the bhk got separated before kh1 even started.

B

bettermanlamia

J-Mizzle yea ur right. it was after he changed into a heartless.

The_One

Not true because BHK cannot be a shell. Why? Because you have to have a heart to weild a keyblade thus making Bhk not a shell.

B

bettermanlamia

oooooo. very interesting, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. ur deep :cool:

p.s. i was wrong

dejah

:|
i thought sora was told he was incomplete when he was in the secret place thingy.

Dark Riku

To back up that theory with something very quick. Oblivion is a dark keyblade, and Oathkeeper is a light keyblade. Therefore they are equal, and as J-Mizzle said, The BHK is twilight, and Twilight town. Come on, it's all common sense.

flamelord5

everyone realizes that one of these pops up every day and every possible theory has been discussed at least once, if not more

dejah

:|
it's all been said before~~

but hey 22nd is like around the corner. we'll find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back