• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Superior

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is the Superior?

• Ansem

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • DIZ

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • EM

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pharaoh

Also, remember the quote "He is ansem, and he is not, which is to say he is nobody"... what vexen said in reverse rebirth.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

The other side said:
No Diz IS in the order!!!!KHU confirms it and so does kh-2.net!!!
ok, mr. n00b. listen to me as hard as you can.

KHU AND KH-2.NET CANNOT CONFIRM KH2 INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY DISNEY, SQUARE-ENIX AND SONY CAN DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KHU AND KH-2.NET ARE ONLY FANSITES!!!!!!!!!!! CREATED BY FANS, FOR FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, I just feel like I have to tell people that everyday. I'm really really tired of people coming in here telling me all this "confirmed info" from stupid lil fansites like KHU. I do not care what KHU told you, until it is confirmed by the game's developers it is still only a theory.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well, the fact is that this "fansites's" confirmation happened to be of an article about the XIII Order and a Nomura Interview

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

TheMuffinMan said:
Well, the fact is that this "fansites's" confirmation happened to be of an article about the XIII Order and a Nomura Interview
If it really was an actual interview with Nomura, then yes that is confirmation, but then KHU did not confirm it, Nomura did. Nomura confirms everything, KHU does not. I have a deep intense hatred for people saying that KHU confirmed something. Especially since not all of their information is accurate. I've never even been to KHU because I dont give a crap what they say, when it comes to KH2, I only care what Nomura says.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
They gave a picture of the article and the Nomura interview next to thier translations :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back