• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Spear of Fate(Xiaolin Showdown RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atnihs

Bronze Member
PM me for main characters if more than one of you pick the same one.

Chase Young and Hannibal Bean have decided to make one last confrontation.For reasons unknown,Chase Young thinks that what Hannibal Bean is trying to unleash is worse than what he himself has been achieving.Their battle eventually rips a whole in the fabric of reality releasing a gigantic spear into the sky high above Mount. Everest.The second the it maintained its position all Shen Gong Wu found by the forces of good and evil have been sprea around the world again.This spear could only be one thing....The Spear of Fate!It is said that when this weapon appears that the balance of good and evil will be completely thrown off tipping in favor of good or evil at times until a strong warrior obtains it.Now many warriors,who know this legend, are headed for everest collecting Shen Gong Wu along the way.

Rules:
No gmodding
No powerplaying other people unless asked
No deaths of anyone unless they are ok with it
No made up shen gong wu
Have fun

Template:
Name:
Sheng Gong Wu: (Everyone starts with only one)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shen_Gong_Wu
Weapon: (no guns,can be something similar to the arrow sparrow but no guns)(optional)
Special attacks: (no I don't mean repulse the monkey or grasshopper whatever lol)
Transformations: (Like Chase Young's is the dragon thing)(optional)
Other Mystical Items: (Like some other item besides shen gon wu that have powers or abilities)(optional)
Bio:

Name: Takashi Shidobu
Sheng Gong Wu: Fancy Feet
Weapon: Darn Dao http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Chinese_saber.jpg
Special attacks: Flaming strike,Dragon Twister,Frozen Cage,and Earth Strike
Transformations: Human-Dragon,Silver wolf(for stealth)
Other Mystical Items: Dragon and Snake talismans
Bio: A youth with a high interest in studying all mystical items.After obtaining 2 talismans he started research on some strange sandals he picked up when visiting Africa.Later on he found out that they were called shen gong wu and there was a huge assortment of them and he had ones that could increase the speed of whoever wore them by 10x their original.One day as he was practicing on combing his sword techniques with the fancy feet shen gong wu he saw a bright light in the air and it landed at a point as if it were the top of the world.He knew right away that this was the spear of fate which he researched and realized that someone needed to stop this spear from going in the wrong hands.He packed his bags and headed out ready to help anyone else willing to stop a catastrophe.

I hope you all like this.

Characeter list:
Chase Young
Omi
Hannibal Bean
Wu Ya
Jack Spicer(I'm giving them all a chance)
Clay
Kimiko
Raimundo

Again PM me for these characters only.anyone else making a template or choosing someone unlisted is ok with me.

Last edited:

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
I'm in for this.

Name: Slade Masters
Shen Gon Wu: Sword of The Storm
Weapon: A red katana
Special Attacks: Ring of Fire, Flame Tornado, and Chaotic Storm
Transformations: Human- Black Lion
Other Mystical Items: Light and Dark rings
Bio: When Slade's parents died he was only left with two rings that were mystical, because his parents were researchers. He doesn't turn dark, but he tried to find items like his parents. One day in China he and other researches found a sword inside a cave. They called it the Sword of The Storm. Slade learned it was called a Shen Gon Wu. He searches for the source of the same light Takashi saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back