• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Sohma's Curse, But WHY? (A Furuba RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Story:
They've lived with their curse forever. They've always thought of it as just another part of life. But when Tohru came into their lives, they wondered.... What did they do to be the cursed family? Surely there was more to their curse than that stupid zodiac legend.... And Akito probably knows all about it. Question is... Who else does? And to what lengths will Yuki and Kyo go to find out?

Settings change to the Sohma estate, where other members of the
juuninshi ponder the same question. Kagura, rebellious as she is, wants to know why Kyo must be shunned to that room.... That dark basement room meant only for the Cat. Ayame wants to know why Akito is so anxious to have Yuki close to him (her, it, whatever Akito is.). Kisa is concerned for her 'Sissy'.... Why is Akito so sensitive to Kyo and Yuki's affection for her? Hiro's just as concerned for Kisa. Why is Akito so violent towards her? Is it that dumb Tohru's fault? Haru is alone in his room, pondering the strange actions of Rin. Is Akito what's keeping her away, just as Akito kept Kisa's words locked inside, and Yuki's hopes sealed?

What is
with the Shoma's?

To clarify, this is a kind of mystery RP. It was originally a fic idea that'd been batting around in my head for a while, but I was to lazy to articulate it. I do know who know what's going on, and I do know what's going on, in reference to this RP, so try not to go off on a tangent without me, okay? Oh, and this takes place ONE YEAR after the end of the anime, so Yuki and Kyo are 17, Momiji and Haru are 15, ect.

Rules:
1: No Godmoding, EXCEPT If you�re a normal character and you 'accidentally' hug someone. You can do that maybe once or twice, or whenever that person lets you. I'm trusting you guys not to go overboard on this. Don't disappoint me.
2: No Powerplaying.
3: No Spamming.
4: Only I can bump this thread.
5: Romance is allowed, if not ENCOURAGED! However, this is not a romance RP, I don�t want pages of mushy stuff, okay? I'm letting you use your judgment on this one. It�s allowed to PG-13. Use your good judgment as to what that entails.
6: Not really a rule, but please, subscribe to this thread so you can keep track of it!
7: You can guess at who knows, but I'm not going to tell you at the beginning.
8: We MUST have AT MINIMUM Tohru, Yuki, Kyo, and Shigure to start.
9: Remember, stress can transform you too. Like super embarrassment.
10: There can only be two other original transforming characters, but you can be normal like Thoru, Uo, Megumi, or Hana if you want.... If you can call them normal.
11: BE SEMI-LITERATE! I DON'T WANT ANY ** OR SMILEYS IN MY RP!!!! I want sentences, with punctuation and half-decent, non-l33tspeak spelling! If I see these things I will not be happy! I also want to see at least 6 scentences in that template!
12: The password is 'STUPID CAT!' <--- Yes, I am a Yuki fan, but don't worry Kyou fans, I don't discriminate. If this is not at the top of your post, you cannot join!!!

New Character Template:
UserName:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:

Characters:
Tohru Honda, The Riceball:
Arisa Uotani, The Yankee:
Saki Hanajima, The Psychic:
Megumi Hanajima, The Curser:

The Sohmas, in order of who I need in this RP:
Yuki, The Rat: Meilin
Kyo, The Cat:
Shigure (Gure-chan), The Dog: Meilin
Kagura, The Boar:
Kisa, The Tiger:
Hiro, The Ram:
Hatsuharu (Haru), The Ox:
Ayame (Aya), The Snake:
Momiji, The Rabbit:
Rin, The Horse: sorasheart281
Hatori (H'ari), The Dragon:
Ritsu, The (Cross-Dressing) Monkey:
Kureno, The Rooster:

Last edited:

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Made-Up Characters:
UserName: Meilin
Name: Meilin Kimura
Appearance: Meilin
Animal: Fox
Likes: Traveling, swimming, winter, skating, snowboarding, tempura, ramen, singing, and YUKI!
Dislikes: Kyo, Ayame, Tohru, being hungry, being called short, people thinking she's younger than she is, being underestimated, being ignored, and -strangely enough- being cold.
Things she hates with the passion of a thousand burning suns: Akito (This is not an overstatement.)
Quotes: "I'm not short dammit!" "Because I own your soul." "Because i'm magical, that's why!" "Shut up! Do you WANT me to kill you?"
Personality: Around normal people, Meilin is hyper and cheerful, but she's one of those people who's always just outside of the circle, if you know what I mean. You know, that person just outside the crowd, the one that walks one step behind everyone else? That's Mei. She's always afraid of trusting someone to much, because when you trust someone, it hurts more when they betray you. Not if. When. That's how she thinks of most of the people who don't share her curse. She's always trying to blend in, because she gets embarrassed easily, and then she'd transform.

Bio: She turns into a Fox for unknown reasons, and she is close friends with Yuki, However, she feels more for her friend and is afraid to tell him. To some extent she resents Ayame, and Kyo, for making Yuki's life difficult, and Tohru, for reasons she can't quite fully come to grips with herself. However, she is fond of Ayame's good-natured teasing, and she puts up with him better than Yuki does. The only thing that sets her off is Ayame's habit of constantly calling her Mei-chibi, or 'Little MeiMei.' To say that she hates Akito would be a bit of an understatement.... Okay, it'd be the understatement of the new millennium, but I'd get banned if I told you just how much she hates him, so take my word for it.

Meilin loves singing, and she's widely renown as one of the most talented local singers in the Tokyo area. Unfortunately, the only one she cares about, the only person who's praise she's interested in in the slightest is oblivious to that. She's on her way to visit Yuki for the first time since Tohru started living with him, and she's very nervous. She's only seen him at the one New Year's Banquet, and she's not really sure what to expect when she gets to Shigure's house.

Theme Song: "Affirmation" by Savage Garden, "I won't say (i'm in love)" the Cheetah Girls

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
STUPID CAT!
[Kyo:DAMN RAT!] XD

Template:

UserName:Kagura4Kyo&4Haru
Name:Suteki 'Kari' Awayuki
Appearance:
huavx2.png

Animal?:Wolf, coloured silver for some reason.
Likes:Ramen, music, SPORTS!,singing, dancing, Tempura,Rice balls, Salmon [xD], skating, boarding, and Kyo and Haru~ >X3
Dislikes:Being treated like a Kid, Being underestimated, When people mistreat each other, homework, Akito [hate even more than homework, with a passion]
Personality:Suteki is a cheerful, happy usually laughing girl. She'd do anything for her friends or for those she strongly cares about.When it coes down to it, her judgement guides her to what she has to do.
Bio: For unknown reasons, Suteki would turn into a wolf. She is good friends with Haru, Kyo and Yuki. She finds Ayame somewhat perverted in some way, but nonetheless, has not stopped her from enjoying his somewhat 'seasoned' jokes. It is well known that Suteki pretty much hates Akito with a whole damned passion.

Always helping out Kyo, Haru and Yuki with usual things, and helping out Tohru aswell. She tries to take the time for other things she likes to do like Singing, dancing, skateboarding or doing some sort of sports. Suteki also enjoys Momiji's company, whom Kyo would always insult for always hearing his voice.

Theme Song: ''Give me A Reason....'' -- Utada Hikaru

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
((((Kagura-chan, do you want to do a 1 on 1 for now?
Like, you take two other characters, and I'll take some other characters, and we'll try to make it work?)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back