• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The scenes that JUST didn't make it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Well, after looking at an old trailer, I realized how much scenes have changed. Just look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RAYkBq-BVM&search=kingdom hearts 2

If you've played the game, you'll notice differences from trailers that used to be shown.

This thread is discuss these changed and/or deleted scenes. Like, what they were going to be, or maybe how it compares to what's actually in the game, and maybe if you miss these old scenes that just didn't make it. I know I would've liked to see why Donald iced himself. XD

You can post links to videos and pictures to scenes that were changed/deleted. And yes, this means that there will probably be spoilers. Well... begin!

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
It makes me wish I never read or saw a SINGLE spoiler. Too late now... It would've been interesting to see if the Nobody would still have led Roxas to the mansion.

Blindfolded_Riku

revengematron3 said:
It reminds me of the good ol' days. That trailer makes KH2 seem mysterious again and more like KH.

EXACTLY !! At that tim e...(months ago lol) when i was watching these trailers...kH seemed far more mysterious than it does now ... i have the game and i have to say that i m a little bit disappointed about the atmosphere .. i thought it would have been darker

EDIT : and also when you see the level designs you think you have a great freedom but it is unfortunately not the case ...and you can't even go access to the KH1 hollow bastion ... that annoyed me the most

Last edited:

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
^Yeah. I really wanted to go to the castle too. All we get is a far-off view.

I think that I prefer the atmosphere from that trailer. Or maybe I'm just so used o it? The one now seems so different...

With all the changes in scenes, it makes you realize how hard making a game is. Every little detail counts. Being Nomura isn't easy, that's for sure. Maybe they'll put some of them in the english version? Or maybe KH2: Final Mix. That would be awesome.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
Blindfolded_Riku said:
and also when you see the level designs you think you have a great freedom but it is unfortunately not the case ...and you can't even go access to the KH1 hollow bastion ... that annoyed me the most

That would be so awsome to go there. I was getting all my hopes up to play that leval

Ansem/Sephy

All in all, even though I'm spoiled beyond measure, I think this will be a great game. But, yeah, who isn't a little disappointed to not get to visit KHI's HB or to see Xemnas summon the members at the castle . . . ? A lot has changed. I think a lot of it was due to the fact that they were rushed in making it . . . However, even though I really do not want to wait any longer than March 28, I wish they had had a little more time, so they might add a few details . . . It is rather annoying, but most of the changes discussed here will, in deed, be rather unfortunate.

Graficcha

Notice how Axel was refined more, and how the nobodies move a little bit less jerky and hectic in the present KH2

I'm glad that they did more work on the animation, and overall I believe it still has improved a lot since that trailer, even if it's a shame that you can't visit the old HB.

UnknownEnigma

awww really?? no scene where sora jumps up at the unknown dude....aw well i wouldve likled to see it along with donald. i liked those scenes see wht happens when we rush!!! ok then im sad

Tiger King

Hmmmm.... there where a few scenes that were in Magazines, and articles I hope Nomaru isnt that dumb taking them out.

DarkRiku13

thats bull! that is one of the reasons I loved KH2 when I first saw it :( it would have been awesome to see the order attacking Hollow Bastion(or w/e they were doing)

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
I think that it's because of two plot points that happen in Hollow Bastion. I'm not going to mention them though. Remember, they get new ideas and have to change or scrap scenes for the better. But I wished they kept the Donald scene.

Tiger King

I wished they kept the scene where Sora is about to attack that Org. member. I WANT TO FIND OUT WHO IT IS!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back