• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

The scene in the Keyblade Graveyard and the Book of Prophecies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

digz

Awards
So would it be widely accepted as canon that this scene at the Keyblade Graveyard:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

pertained to this scene in back cover:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Just want to get the theory train rolling here. KH3 is out and there hasn't been many theories being thrown around yet. I feel like we were given a lot of pieces to the puzzle here (especially with the release of the latest KHUx episode) but haven't tried to piece everything together yet. But would you guys say that it is now canon that

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also I have another theory on the MoM:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also another theory that I noticed in the epilogue:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

edit: And I have one more theory
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Onion Knight

Awards
I wonder if that "prophecy" is even a prophecy, or just something the Master of Masters set up on purpose.

digz

Awards
I wonder if that "prophecy" is even a prophecy, or just something the Master of Masters set up on purpose.
Spoiler Spoiler Show