• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The roa d ends here-story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alc_gitargrl1509

Where I live isnt important. Wat is important "Do
Website
www.myspace.com
ok, here's my very first chapter of my first story tell me what you think

CH 1. An early surprise

It’s pouring down rain outside this tiny apartment on the outskirts of Chicago where our story starts off. Two completely opposite people live in this apartment but somehow they came together in holy matrimony….maybe it was common interests. As you may have already figured out Dayton, 22 and Brookelyn, 21 Evers are not a typical couple. One born and raised in St. Louis the other right here in Chicago. One an only child practically the other one of five. Brookelyn is an aspiring artist who just recently moved to Chicago. Dayton is studying to be a physician but works as a cook for now. Neither had an easy childhood….but that’s an entirely different story.
It’s early morning and Dayton has just gotten up. Brookelyn is already up waking of another nightmare. Dayton walks out of their room to find her on the couch watching the news. He walks up behind her and kisses her cheek. She almost jumps out of her skin, she hadn’t heard him come up. “Why are you up so early, sweetheart?” says Dayton. She replies “It happened again…” “Oh …was it the same dream? Asks Dayton. “No, it was worse this time, more vivid” She tries to get out through tears of fear. He walks around to her and holds her close to his heart until she has calmed down. He convinces her to come back to bed for awhile.
Later that morning he awakes again to a phone call. The deep raspy voice on the other end introduces himself as Sergeant. Willis of undercover services for the FBI. He asks if they would be willing to go as an undercover couple to make a huge drug bust. He offered to pay them 2.5 million dollars to put their lives on the line. Dayton immediately awakens his wife to ask her what she thought about this. “I don’t know Dayton…Are you sure your willing to do this?” He responds “We really need the money Brooke.” She softly says to him “I know, but not that much.. If you want to I will go with you but it’s up to you” He nods at her and agrees to take the job.
The next day they caught a plane to Washington D.C. They spent a few weeks training together. They were taught to wield weapons and fight bare handed first. Then they learned to shoot guns and arrows. Dayton specialized in swords, twin blades and automatic weapons. She on the other hand specialized with Katanas, Naginatas, and Yaris. They were also trained in all different types of Japanese and Chinese fighting styles. They trained for months on end improving they’re reflexes, balance, and mental stability. After 6 long months they were prepared to do their job.
That’s just what they did they finished they’re task with ease. Killing only 10 or so people in the process. A once normal couple now after months of work and training can kill without a thought but only if needed. They only kill when their lives are in danger. They both agree this was only a one time job and are in the office of sergeant Willis to collect their payment. Sergeant Willis starts “I’m sorry to inform you both that we cannot pay you 2.5 mil. as originally stated it took you too long to complete the job for us to pay you that much.” In a rage Dayton states “We have worked hard and done only what you have asked us to do how can you say we took too long to complete our incentive. We have put our lives and dreams on hold for this. We demand payment in full.” Sgt. Willis replies “I’m Sorry Mr. Evers we just can’t do that either accept $500 thou. you go back to Chicago with nothing.” Dayton reluctantly accepts the $500 thou. They fly back home the next morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back