• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The realm of Darkness....Th realm of Light....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Realm of Light could be.......(I know, weird poll....)

• A series of Final Fantasy Worlds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The alternate worlds of KH1 and KH2.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • A realm in which all people who fall into darkness end up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other........

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
What is you guys view on this "REALM OF DARKNESS?" After playing the game over, I think the realm of darkness is the alternate dimension of the realm of light seperated by The door to Kingdom Hearts. Deep Dive for instance, led Sora and Riku back to DESTINY ISLANDS, and not any other world when they found the door to light. This could mean that Deep Dive could be the alternate world of Destiny Islands. Twilight Town an in-between-world like THE WORLD THAT NEVER WAS, and TWTN was kinda the alternate world of that world. Do world's have nobody's too, since they have hearts....?

Tell me what you think the realm of darkness will or should be if it ever had worlds in KH3...

(Note: All the worlds we've been to have only been in the realm of light.)

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
If you mean that the dark realm is an alternate dimension like it has the same worlds but one is dark and one is light I don't think that is correct. TWTNW and Twilight Town are two completely different worlds, not parallel dimensions of the same place. I belive TWTNW is in the dark realm along with the beach Sora and Riku are sitting on in the end of KHII. We have no indication that world's have nobodies, When the world's heart is conumed or whatever you want to say it disappears. Hence, the reason Sora ended up in Traverse Town when Destiny Islands were engulfed in darkness.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
[ I belive TWTNW is in the dark realm along with the beach Sora and Riku are sitting on in the end of KHII. We have no indication that world's have nobodies, When the world's heart is conumed or whatever you want to say it disappears. Hence, the reason Sora ended up in Traverse Town when Destiny Islands were engulfed in darkness.[/QUOTE]

You have to remember that Twilight Town and Traverse Town are BOTH in-between worlds, based on Secret Ansem reports. So people who did not disappear into the darkness (like Selphie and Tidus and Wakka probably did when destiny Islands was engulfed by darkness) ended up in worlds like Traverse Town, which was haven to those who lost their homes and a world between light and Dark.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
What I specifically meant was simply that when a world's heart is taken by darkness it disappears. Remember when the stars were disappearing in KH? The inhabitants of the world though are transported to the worlds in between though, like you said Twilight Town and Traverse Town.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
But when Sora was traveling through the realm of light, the heart of the world did not get taken over. So in turn, when he went through door on deep Dive, he ended up on Destiny Islands. When his world was taken over, he ended up being flung to am in-between-world. But going in the door to light from the realm of darkness and being flung through the darkness to an in-between world are two different things. Traverse Town and Twilight Town can just easily be called "The road to Dawn".

And think about that bottle that had Kairi's letter in it. How did that end up in Deep Sive if Deep Sive wasn't kinda the same world as Destiny Islands. The bottle got there some how....

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Well, I'd believe that the realm of darkness is an alternate realm to light. The Dark Beach that Riku and Sora were sitting at was a beach (just like what Destiny Islands has). The door to light just let them cross into the realm of light, still on Destiny Islands. So the Dark Beach is probably Dark Destiny Islands. Mickey says the worlds are made up of light AND darkness, we cant have one without the other. So I think that the keyhole of the worlds is what separates the 2 realms, although they still exist together.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Ok, so you would say there aren't necessarily two different worlds, but two sides to a single world?
Yeah, something like that. For every light world, there is a darkness world on the other side. But not like every object has a dark alternative, just the world. I think that every KH world (except Twilight Town, Castle Oblivion and TWTNW) has an alternate counterpart. It's just a guess though, dont take my word for fact.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
In a way it would be like Olympus, there is the surface that is light where the coliseum and the underworld filled with darkness. I don't mean in that exact way but just as an example of dark and light combination in a single world.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Yeah, that seems kinda right. I know that the heartless are in the realm of light in KH1, and they feed off the darkness. So they seem to love the keyhole in the worlds (in the realm of light). So for darkness to be flowing out of the keyhole, there must be darkness on the other side. When the heartless steal the darkness, the worlds seem to vanish, probably because they cant exist without half darkness.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Other.To me it seems like a place filled with like happyness, No Heartless, still with Keyblade weilders, but they'd like help little old ladies and stuff.it would just be a few worlds, no evil, no darkness.Light..Lol.

V

V.A.T.13

What I think and hope to god isn't true:

Realm of light: Disney worlds
In-between: Original worlds ( Travese Town, Twilight Town, etc. )
Realm of Darkness: FF worlds *twitch*

[√]Genuflect
I'm just guessing about this one:

Realm of Light:Those place that are freed for heartless or few heartless exist.

In-between:Twilight Town, Castle Oblivion , TWTNW etc.

Realm of Darkness: Heartless swarm inside the worlds, and counter parts of the worlds in the realm of light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back