• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Prophecy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarix

Sitting in the field of dreams, holding my Sawah-c
The Year 2793, The world is now in Space. One of them, is Neo-Japan. This wolrd is currently going to hit a massive asteroid, destroying it. 4 young adults, 2 male, 2 female, escape through pods on land on a mysterious planet. Only to find themselves in Fuedal Japan. Now, they find out they are part of a strange prophecy fortelling them saving the land from darkness. Each is given a power and a weapon by those who tell the story...The Prophecy. This is their Journey...
Rules:
-No Spots left
-Romance is allowed. PG-13
-No godmodding
-no Powerplay

Spots:
Male
1. Amarix
2. lionheart06
Female
1. kingdomwolfblade
2. Ultima Keyblade

Template:
Name:
Appearence:
Legendary Weapon(s) Given: Up to 2.
Power Given:
Personality:
Bio:

Mine:
Name: Kojiro (Koji) Sasaki
Appearence:
guys160.gif

Legendary Weapons Given:
-A long Katana belonging to one of the previous warriors of Prophecy.
-A curved Dagger with a magical chain which can extend without limit.
Power Given:
-The Power of the Demons. (Devil Energy attacks, flight, etc.)
Personality: Dark, Quiet, and if spoken to, he'll spit it back in your face. He's very mysterious and hates the fact that he's forced to do something for these people and has to do it with other people. As you can see, he's very anti-social.
Bio: A kid with a very troubled past. His parents died at a young age, and he lived with abusive uncle for several years. Until he ran away. He hates his life and struggles all the time. He has no friends, since, as he thinks, he doesn't want any. He fell into the pod just as the asteroid hit, sending him off balance into the pod, with a young girl named Dracel.

Last edited:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Name:Dracel Yama
Appearence: http://animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/Kimono001.jpg
Legendary Weapon:Staff
Power Given:Healing,grow angel wings
Personality:Sweet,kind,gentle,very quiet and shy
Bio:Dracel has a very sad past that almost made her a full mute.With the death of her mother,her druken father,and cruel stepmother,she had no hope left in the world.When the asteroid fell,she was knocked out but someone saved her and carried her into a pod

Last edited:

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
Geez so dramatic you people are.

Name: Gene Caldegron
Appearence:click
Legendary Weapon(s)
- Ebony dragon bokken
- special gloves that amplify his physical attack strength
Power Given: Control of Air and Fire (if I can't have both then just air)
Personality: Calm, Observant, He talks, but not alot
Bio: A kid well versed in martial arts. His wall is covered in trophies from tournaments. He was actually pretty close to the pod when the asteriod hit. He ran to find his family, but he was forced into the pod by the panicking crowd.

Amarix

ooc: Mine is supposed to be dramatic. It makes my character a really big jerk and I will act that way. Not just any jerk too. Like, 100 x InuYasha type Jerk. (ain't I a jerk?) XD
This is both a bump for kwb and a post for me.

ic:

"WARNING WARNING WARNING" The intercom repeated over and over again. Everyone was panicking. Suddenly, everyone felt it. The shatter that is the asteroid crushing Neo-Japan. The shock sent me off balance and into a pod, suprised that there are any left. I slammed against the egnition button and the pod launched. I looked around. I saw a girl about my age unconsience. "Damn...I'm probably gonna get blamed for that." I thought.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Dracel slowly opened her eyes. She found herself in a pod with a boy a little bit older than her.She didnt knew what had happened so she backed up in what little space she had

Amarix

"..." I glared at her and looked out the window. It was large enough for the two of us to see. We saw Neo-Japan exploding. I looked up and 2 other pods flew away. But the explosion set them off course. Then Neo-Japan bursted once more which sent our ship off course as well. It began shaking wildly and I fell.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Dracel began to whimper.She had no idea what was going on.She didnt know where she was.Of course she couldn't scream for help since she is almost like a mute

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Dracel lifted her head.Gone..What was gone?She slowly got up and came to the window. She looked out and saw nothing.Dracel knew what that meant.She went back to her side of the pod and hugged her knees

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
(you guys didn't wait for me. I was watching King Arthur...aww the dramatism and the rp ideas. and the pretty music. MY DAD GOT A SCANNER! WOOHOO!)

Name: Melanie(goes by Mel)
Appearence:
charecter1.jpg

Legendary Weapon(s) Given: Two daggers. One has a white hilt in the shape of a wolf head with pale blue eyes. The other one has a black hilt in the shape of a wolf with blood red eyes. one has an evil soul that resides in it the other has a pure soul that resides withen it.
Power Given: Darkness and light....yin yangish I guess
Personality: A split personality. One moment shes nice withen the next second she might turn on you. But other then that, shes a nice person. But shes very otugh and stubborn. not willing to give up
Bio: Shes always had a happy past but some people said she was mental since she had a split personality. But otherwise its all been good. Shes always believed she is the rencarnation of some brave lady knight from the medievil times. Thats why she might be so stubborn.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Dracel peeked out of the pod. Her wandering eyes looked about.She looked left...then right..then left again.She saw no dangers...so she stepped out. Sadly she tripped and fell right onto the ground.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
She mumbled to herself as she pulled herself up from the bottom of the pod.

"Damn it. I hate rough landings."

She heard banging at the door. Where had they landed anyways? She seemed to be in a bad mood from her rough landing and she opened the pod door stumbling out blinded by the light.

"ow. stupid light." She mumbled to herself again. She noticed someone from Neo-Japan infront of her and had almost rolled right over him.
"I'm sorry." Her mood had completly changed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back