• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Plutos Letter - Just Found Out Something

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuyu

No, I'm not wondering what that letter contained, I just think I know who it was meant to.

If you don't know what I am talking about, its the final scene in KH 1 where Sora, Donald and Goofy ran after Pluto, who had letter (with Kings seal) in his mouth.
I guess they never cathed him, since the contaiment of the letter was never revealed.

Everyone have been wondering what was written on it and I can't care less about it.
But I was playing KH" with my friend, we got to the Disney Castle and talked with Queen Minnie.
She said: ''King has told everything about you in his letters''
Or something like that.

It made me wonder how Queen got the letters, and in the library, there was Plutos bed, empty.

Could it be, tha Pluto is amessenger between Minnie and Micky?

Please tell me what you think, and speculate!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Pluto is a bit of a mystery in the game, since he always pops up in odd places, odd times. I wonder how he gets around...

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
I wondered how Minnie got the King's letters, but Pluto being the messanger between them seems logical to me. But how does he get from world to world? Maybe Riku is helping too, because he was the one opening the portals for Pluto to pass through in KH2

Fuyu

I wondered how Minnie got the King's letters, but Pluto being the messanger between them seems logical to me. But how does he get from world to world? Maybe Riku is helping too, because he was the one opening the portals for Pluto to pass through in KH2
Pluto seems to always find his way to destination. : )

Rix

:)
Awards
Looks like Pluto is always running through the dark portals.. I don't know. I have been thinking about it alot though:p

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
No, I'm not wondering what that letter contained, I just think I know who it was meant to.

If you don't know what I am talking about, its the final scene in KH 1 where Sora, Donald and Goofy ran after Pluto, who had letter (with Kings seal) in his mouth.
I guess they never cathed him, since the contaiment of the letter was never revealed.
if you played kh:com, then you'll know that they caught him. He fell asleep with Donald and Goofy
Everyone have been wondering what was written on it and I can't care less about it.

Maybe if it's not revealed then it's not too important.
But I was playing KH" with my friend, we got to the Disney Castle and talked with Queen Minnie.
She said: ''King has told everything about you in his letters''
Or something like that.
I don't remember her saying that. Please find the exact quote

It made me wonder how Queen got the letters, and in the library, there was Plutos bed, empty.

Could it be, tha Pluto is amessenger between Minnie and Micky?

Donald found the letter before Minnie did in KH1.

and I always thought the letter said "Sora, you are the one who will open the door" which was the text shown on screen when sora and company chased pluto down the road.

UrbanQuattrus

Pluto is a bit of a mystery in the game, since he always pops up in odd places, odd times. I wonder how he gets around...

Well, I should think that was obvious by now... Pluto puts on a people mask and a cloak and stands on his rear legs, and he really is Member 14. He thus has the power to open dark portals. (Oh, and when you fight him in 358/2 Days, his element will be Slobber.)

ltwi13

yep. i'd say the most reasonable answer would be what Urban Quattrus said. especially since the new member is a girl. can't get better than that.

yea, i'd say that that is a good possibility. didn't think about that.

Fuyu

if you played kh:com, then you'll know that they caught him. He fell asleep with Donald and Goofy
Actually I've played CoM, but I've never noticed him. I also can't see him in the KH: CoM manga.. Am I blind?

Maybe if it's not revealed then it's not too important.
If the letter really came from Minnie/Mickey it probaply contained some information about Mickeys travels.

I don't remember her saying that. Please find the exact quote
"Oh Sora! The King told me all about you in his letters. He said you're a very brave young man."

Donald found the letter before Minnie did in KH1.
That letter was left, not sent. And the letter was left for Donald.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back