• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Plot Of Kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arab Wakka

(It does make sense, just be easy on it, and read it all).

THE PLOT OF KH2 - or parts of it...

Centering around...

The Origins of the BHK (or explanation thereof in KH and KH2)

Two years ago Destiny island was destroyed. In the midst of that world’s doorway to Kingdom hearts being opened, Kairi was jettisoned through Sora. Her heart was left in his body. Her Shell was left on Destiny Island, or wherever it went to as the ocean of worlds crumpled. As Sora’s body, and heart, and Kairi’s heart end up in twilight town, Kairi’s body ends up in Neverland, and Riku’s body and heart awake at the foot of the Rising Falls. Sora follows Kairi’s body through several worlds, and eventually comes across it at Hollow Bastion. Riku has set up his power here, and uses the princesses of heart to craft a Keyblade made of the darkness in their hearts. Riku is defeated, and Sora uses the Keyblade on himself to free Kairi’s heart from his own body. Kairi’s heart becomes an image of Kairi built by Sora‘s heart. Her body -poof- is gone. That is all common knowledge. HERE IS THE BACKGROUND OF BHK. As Sora becomes a heartless, his body goes -poof- gone (sounds familiar). His heart seeks the light in Kairi’s and she recognizes Sora. Kairi’s heart creates an image of Sora’s body that he becomes, and Sora is thought to be normal. Sora meets up with the guy who says “I am a mere shell” and Sora also hears him say “You are incomplete” “You look like him” and “You look like [BHK]” Meanwhile, Sora’s body is the BHK (and Kairi‘s becomes Namine), and stumble(s) across Twilight Town a place for shells, of darkness or light, and where BHK has met up with the “I am a mere shell” guy. So Sora’s heart beats Ansem, and Kingdom Hearts is sealed. Riku and Mickey go on to Castle oblivion. Sora goes onto the same place via a different route, through the Organization’s path, which uses Nobodies, not heartless, to get to kingdom hearts. (BHK and Namine Shack up at Twilight town until Namine is captured by the Organization as a ‘witch’ slave. BHK is left to wait with his friends, all depressed like, in their hang out spot). Kairi’s heart goes back to Destiny island as KH is sealed, as that’s where it was when she was so rudely torn apart. Sora fights the Organization and is sealed away (like cryogenics) by the captured Namine as Riku and Mickey meet the BHK, who has no name because he is Sora’s body (and a NOBODY at that). BHK wants to find Namine, and Riku says she’s with Sora and the Organization, so BHK joins the organization in hopes of finding Sora. Deep Dive happens, and many heartless are killed, note they still wonder “Where is Sora?”. They even project Kairi’s picture on the TV’s in hopes of trying to attract her body to her heart’s image of itself. Namine finds her way from Castle oblivion back to Twilight town. BHK, Mickey, and Riku find Namine, and she tells them where Sora is, BHK says, “this time I‘ll fight” and goes to find Sora. They are reunited after BHK teaches Diz’s nobodies a lesson. combining with him INTO (for the lack of a better term) “Super Sora (in black)” and “Let’s go together” finds a meaning. Sora brings Donald and Goofy, and they go back to town, fleeing the Nobodies the whole way. On arrival, Mickey shoes the Nobodies the smack down outside the station, and Donald, Goofy, and Mickey are reunited. Or wait, is that the king…

“When he takes off his hood, you will understand everything.” - Tetsuya Nomura

Prince-Laharl

Website
www.xanga.com
WOw......Nice but when the game comes out..I just want to play it to know the plot..not someone who tells me..cuz I hate spoilers..I hope the plot your telling me..should be more to it

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
thats a good plot i hope it isn't true because then ill know the entire plot

blu ninjaz

THAT MAID MY BRANE HURT!! UGG! BAD MANN!!! BAD MANN!! to mani bigg wurds lik cat and doog!! i HURTs!!! I HURTS!!!

blu ninjaz

2 Complictted four i. sorwy bout befour butt it huertted my brane. sowry misster arrababababababababababa wakkie-talkie guyz.

blu ninjaz

kan use tel me houw to wead dat cause i hav twoublez weading tum'timz. pweeze dum it up in twerty-tow wurds or les pweeze.

Twilight Dweller

Man, thats deep. But even still, as much as we all know, I'm sure there are even more things that will twist and turn the plot around in ways we've overseen or missed completely. I won't be satisfied until I see the game's story myself. But, I do like this. And, as far as I know, this could be true. Good job.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
Thats totally wrong. Where does the glowing eyed unknown come in? and what about EM and the Blind folded unknown. Whats the connection with DIZ and Ansem? See, you are missing a bunch of key elements OF KH2

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
very good but what does that last part mean the part where it says the quote from normura? what exactly r u gettin at when u mentioned the quote?

O

Orochi Yashiro

Actually, after Sora released Kairi's heart, it went straight back to her body.

Arab Wakka

Actually, the quote from Nomura is from an interview when he was quoted as saying that mickey's voice would be different to suit a "darker" storyline.

As for AdventChild's remark, Ansem's heart was destroyed in KH, his body became the shell that is DiZ. Yeah, I forgot to mention that. Way to catch me on that. Oh, and I assume that the Blindfolded guy is Riku, who can see by use of darkness.

Twilight power

I reckon that you did well....but the thing about people guessing plots and all that is that 1/100 you will be wrong and it ruins it for the other people
BUT needless to say you did a good job :)

Arab Wakka

You mean 1/100 will br right, or be wrong? Kingblade was right about BHK's playability, and a lot of stuff, and it didn't take the fun out of the sequel. Anyway, so rry to pop your balloon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back