• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the playability of kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How do you think the replayability be?

• Once you beat the game you are still able to play through the same file.

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Once you beat the game you can start the game over with all your items and abilities.

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • It is just like KH1, once you beat it, it is done. The game ends.

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
ahh i think u mean the replay value of the game. I think they will add alot more replay value considering that KH didnt really have that muuch except for synthesizing and secret bosses. maybe we could play as a different character like in CoM but im doubt it. there should be much more replay value but for right now we have no idea what Square could be cooking up. just got to wait and see.....

J

juttybean

i think it will b the same , but wouldnt it b sweet 2 unlock a multiplayer fighting game type mode.

anyone but me

UnkownSora21 said:
ahh i think u mean the replay value of the game. I think they will add alot more replay value considering that KH didnt really have that muuch except for synthesizing and secret bosses. maybe we could play as a different character like in CoM but im doubt it. there should be much more replay value but for right now we have no idea what Square could be cooking up. just got to wait and see.....
well. i don't really mean that... replay value is once you beat the game is it still going to be fun.. thats not what i mean, more like, what will happen when you beat the game

anyone but me

juttybean said:
i think it will b the same , but wouldnt it b sweet 2 unlock a multiplayer fighting game type mode.
yea that would be prety sweet, like one person plays as sora, and another plays as BHK.. or maybe even coop, that would be sweet!

J

juttybean

ya getting 2 play thru the story as another character would b sweet to. But really the game is way bigger all ready so i donbt think theyd do something big like that

anyone but me

juttybean said:
ya getting 2 play thru the story as another character would b sweet to. But really the game is way bigger all ready so i donbt think theyd do something big like that
well, it depends on what you mean by another character. If you mean another storyline to go with the character, then yea, they wouldn't... but if it was a character, lets just say Riku, only he just took the place as sora.. but i don't think they would even do that... but i think they MIGHT let you replay the game with all your items and abilities, a lot of games do that and Nomura did it in FFX-2

anyone but me

KingBlade said:
I hope you can just beat the game and not be at the final save point.Kills me.
same.. i hated how when i beat the game all i got was a stupid picture at the end, lol.. then second time around i got secret ending, but it was only ASAS which wasn't even that cool... so hopefully, square will add some things you can do once you beat the game

J

juttybean

ya that did suck but i liked the fight against ansem so i did it a few times just for fun.

anyone but me

juttybean said:
ya that did suck but i liked the fight against ansem so i did it a few times just for fun.
eh.. ansem was too easy for me, by the time i was good enough to beat sephiroth and kurt zisa, i rebeat ansem and OWNED him.. lol.. like it was sooo easy, especially since they made power ups and stuff available for synthesis..

anyone but me

shadow_heart91 said:
It will probably just end like that, cause KH2 is supposingly the end of the KH series, but it'd be cool if u could play multiplayer and play as other characters and duke out in an arena, that'd be cool!
that isn't true.. Nomura said that there would or wouldn't be a KH3 based on fisrt year sales of KH2, which seem to be very likley, very good. So I think KH3 will be released, but I don't think there will be a secret movie for KH3 since Nomura said it was based off of sales... so if there is no secret movie sequence then what is there?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well he did say if the KH2 sales were good that he would think about making a KH3. i think he will do it but im not too keen on another 3-4 year wait for the game.

anyone but me

UnkownSora21 said:
well he did say if the KH2 sales were good that he would think about making a KH3. i think he will do it but im not too keen on another 3-4 year wait for the game.
and neither am I, but i will wait if it is a kingdom hearts game! I probably won't obsess over it like I am now though.. i will just tell myself it will come in time.. wait.. actually, by the time a KH3 will come out, i will probably be old enough where I won't be interested.. or maybe I still will be, who knows..

anyone but me

shortythugsta said:
i think it is just like kh because who would want it like ffx2
Lol, i hear you, i HATED X-2, but I am just saying since Nomura directed that game, maybe he would put the same kind of replay value in as it did... i would rather have it like X-2 then like the original KH, the original had nothing but a secret trailer that was not too good (ASAS that is, DD rocked!), and a pic at the end, and a different pic if you play on expert.. i would much rather have it so you could actually do something once you beat the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back