• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Picture

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WwhiptailwW

As we all know, Namine loves to stalk people and draw pictures of them :tongue:

She also drew a picture of Roxas, Xion and Axel. Does anyone know what happened to it (or have an idea)? Or did I miss something in the game expalining what happened to it?
My thoughts are that:
1. Xion's image within the picture 'vanished' once everyone forgot about her.
2. There is an extremely similar picture that can be seen in KH2, with Roxas and Axel standing next to a hooded Organisation figure. Are we to assume that the hooded figure is Xion, but due to no one remembering her, she once more has no face?

I doubt it will ever be explained, but it does sort of leave a tiny, tiny cliffhanger.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Maybe Namine was like "Hey, who was this that I drew again?" after the memories of Xion disappeared, then she drew another one of Roxas and Axel, and threw the previous into a bin?

Once more I'm just being retarded...

WwhiptailwW

Haha! It's okay. I actually thought she may have got rid of it, but I like to thnk that it wasn't that simple :tongue:

State

Awards
2. There is an extremely similar picture that can be seen in KH2, with Roxas and Axel standing next to a hooded Organisation figure. Are we to assume that the hooded figure is Xion, but due to no one remembering her, she once more has no face?

that's possible and, at the same time, impossible. maybe its her in her "doll form" or another member from the organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back