• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Perfect Strategy To Obtain Final Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Tired of all the mindless Driving JUST to get Final Form? NO MORE WORRIES! I have the PERFECT strategy to obtain Final Form.

First off, travel to the Coliseum. Enter the Cerberus Match. You can use Drive there. Drive on the First match, you don't have it yet? Pause, select 'Retry' and repeat.

I PROMISE you. You WILL have Final Form within three minutes. I did it. I have it. So you want Final Form? Then go now and do my strategy.

Ultima Kid

DUDE!!! IT DOESNT WORK MAN!!!!! i think its BOGUS....n i remember dont u need to get EXP to lvl up...and i remember the tournaments dont give exp.......i trusted u.....unless im doing it wrong

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Ultima Kid said:
DUDE!!! IT DOESNT WORK MAN!!!!! i think its BOGUS....n i remember dont u need to get EXP to lvl up...and i remember the tournaments dont give exp.......i trusted u.....unless im doing it wrong

You post was a little irrelavent. He didn't mention anything about levelling up. He was ust saying how you can just get Final by driving in the Cup, and since you get a ful drive at the beginning at the cup, you can easily keep driving until you get it.

So shut up. :/

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Exactly, this is about OBTAINING Final Form, not leveling it up, read next time, people <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back