• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The other half of the organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
Ok, so the first half of the organization were the apprentices to Xehanort, right? So maybe the rest of the organization were part of some group as well. :35:

DESTROY THEORY AT WILL!

so Sora was in a group as well interesting...
No, if they were they would have said it in KH2 or CoM. Secret Reports Ect...

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
If that were the case, you'd think they would've been recruited all in one go. Xigbar recruited Marluxia with no Larxene. Roxas is self-explanatory. Axel had to gain the trust of Marluxia and Larxene, so he (and presumably Saix) is/are out of the picture. That just leaves Demyx and Luxord, and I doubt they had any relations before Org. XIII.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Well, it's hard to say with the Axel/Saix relationship. They at least got together to make some big plan when they entered the Org, but it is very much hinted at that they were childhood friends.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Just because of the requirements for one to exist; simply having to have a strong heart, yes. However, due to the fact that none may even be needed for the rest of the series, then nooo, just for canonical purposes.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Yea, probably just a bunch of guy's that were good at fighting. Maybe that will be the next KH game, how the organization was formed.

Eh, the screentime they got in Days kinda makes more games aorund them seem like overkill. BBS will probably show the starting points of the six apprentices though, branching out into more.

AllEndsWith-

Eh, the screentime they got in Days kinda makes more games aorund them seem like overkill. BBS will probably show the starting points of the six apprentices though, branching out into more.
Thats probobly everyone's best bet right now.

So we're all gonna assume most, if not all, the Organization plotholes concerning the first six and maybe Saix and Axel will be shown.... I hope.

War_Leo

forgive me, i forgot the lattitude and longitude.
Axel and Saix were a 'group' so to say, they had some type of plan which i would believe involved Axel eliminating the traitors of Castle Oblivion. I'd bet money the other members' somebodies of organization XIII have some important role in BBS, but thats just a guess, I have no way to back that up and no way to prove they were all in a group as said in the OP, but i kninda doubt they would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back