• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Other Friend, Birth By Sleep?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexeon

In a Final Mix Scene, Zexion talks with Xigbar, about the Room of Sleep. Xigbar says about while Xemnas was in the room, that he heard him talking with someone, then he mentions about the Room of Awakening, and says that might be where, "the other friend," is...here's the video:

YouTube - KH2:FM+ - New Scene - Zexion in TWTNW (subbed)

The idea is, maybe Ven is the other friend, since Aqua's armor is in the Room of Sleep. And if he's in the Room of Awakening, maybe he's waking up from a long sleep...explaining the title Birth By Sleep.

Your thoughts?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
In a Final Mix Scene, Zexion talks with Xigbar, about the Room of Sleep. Xigbar says about while Xemnas was in the room, that he heard him talking with someone, then he mentions about the Room of Awakening, and says that might be where, "the other friend, " is...here's the video:

YouTube - KH2:FM+ - New Scene - Zexion in TWTNW (subbed)

The idea is, maybe Ven is the other friend, since Aqua's armor is in the Room of Sleep. And since he's in the Room of Awakening, maybe he's waking up from a long sleep...explaining the title Birth By Sleep.

Your thoughts?

Not exactly, that conversation was concerning Aqua's Armoror just someone else in the room, there was no other mention of a second "friend"

Lexeon

Not exactly, that conversation was concerning Aqua's Armoror just someone else in the room, there was no other mention of a second "friend"

No, in the end of the video, Xigbar says about from the Room of Sleep comes the Room of Awakening...and then says later, that that might be where the, "other friend" is. The other friend he is referring to, he was talking about being in the Room of awakening...while Aqua's armor was in the Room of Sleep.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
No, in the end of the video, Xigbar says about from the Room of Sleep comes the Room of Awakening...and then says later, that that might be where the, "other friend" is. The other friend he is referring to, he was talking about being in the Room of awakening...while Aqua's armor was in the Room of Sleep.

Oh so sorry about that, with that said than maybe, but with the ven and roxas issue it makes me think that it could be terra rather than ven in the room of awakening.

Lexeon

Oh so sorry about that, with that said than maybe, but with the ven and roxas issue it makes me think that it could be terra rather than ven in the room of awakening.

Yeah, I was thinking that too. But with all the Xehanort=Terra theories...if they would be true, it probably wouldn't be Terra. But, it's still possible at this point to be Terra.

Xinjust

Yeah, I was thinking that too. But with all the Xehanort=Terra theories...if they would be true, it probably wouldn't be Terra. But, it's still possible at this point to be Terra.

I believe the L.S. represented Terra. And if that's the case than Terra's already awake and about. If the other friend is anyone, I believe it would be Ven.

Lexeon

I believe the L.S. represented Terra. And if that's the case than Terra's already awake and about. If the other friend is anyone, I believe it would be Ven.

The ES battle wasn't canon. And that boss was called, "the Lingering Sentiment" not Terra, meaning...it probably wasn't him.

Xinjust

The ES battle wasn't canon. And that boss was called, "the Lingering Sentiment" not Terra.

Hence why I said "L.S." In any case, whether it was canon or not, the L.S. mentioned Ven and Aqua, but not Terra. I don't think the other friend would be "Terra."

Ren

adios motherfucker
Hence why I said "L.S." In any case, whether it was canon or not, the L.S. mentioned Ven and Aqua, but not Terra. I don't think the other friend would be "Terra."

The fact that it isn't canon means that referencing it means nothing. :/
I don't think the other friend is Terra, either, but I don't think so for the same reason as you do.

Xinjust

The fact that it isn't canon means that referencing it means nothing. :/
I don't think the other friend is Terra, either, but I don't think so for the same reason as you do.

That's fine. Because no matter how you look at it, what you believe, or what path you take. You still come to the same conclusion as I do =)

Lexeon

Maybe Xemnas is searching for the Room of Awakening because of it being Ven inside. (That is if the Terra=Xehanort theories are true) Because if Xemnas used to be Terra, than that would explain why he called Aqua's Armor friend, and why he would be searching for his, "other friend" Ven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back