• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Orphanage(A KH roleplay. Now open, need all originals!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Rikku

In the world of Naruto, currently training to be a
Website
www.iloveegg.com
The Orphanage(A KH rp, no longer accepting made-ups until we get originals!)

Okay, I got the idea for an interesting twist in Kingdom Hearts. The story is that Sora has rejoined his friends on Destiny Islands and all the lost worlds have been restored. Somehow, the KH characters stumble upon a new world; what looks like an old, torn up city. The streets are bleak and it is constantly raining. There are many tall buildings around, but only one is open and just barely lit. It is an orphanage called 'The Orphanage for Odd Children.' A crude name indeed, these children have certain powers. Most seem to have almost no control over their powers, and the ones who do are limited. Hopefully, the kind hearted characters will be able to help these lonely kids.

~Rules~

1. Be literate.

2. PM me your profiles or character requests.

3. Label your PM 'Moofins' or else it will be ignored.

4. Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13 at least.

5. Keep cursing at a minimum.

6. Yuffie has the absolute right to tease Squall about his name^_^.

7. When speaking in OOC use some form of brackets.

~Characters and Profiles~
Sadly, I am not going to use the Disney characters in this roleplay, only the ones listed below. I would like to get most of the oringinals before we start so everybody will be able to start the story without beginning too late.

Sora:

Riku: Stavros

Kairi:

Leon:

Yuffie:

Aerith:

Cloud:

~Made-up Profiles~

Name:
Appearance:
Powers:
Personality:
Bio(Optional):
Why you're at the orphanage:
Love interest(Only because I have a feeling that there will be some fangirls or fanguys joining...>.>):

~Note~: If your character has a love interest on a main character, then it will only be noticable(for lack of a better word) when they show up at the orphanage for the first time at the least.

There are also other people living in this new world that may stop by at the orphanage for whatever reason, so that could be your reason for being at the orphanage if you want.

~Made-ups~
This is a list of people that are already joined. I will only take three other made-ups at the start, at least until we get some originals.

Name: Violet
Race: Human
Appearance: Violet (Black hair)
Powers: Invisibility, able to move through solid objects, flight.
Personality: She is hardly social, and often is the one to stay in the corner. She spends a lot of the time drawing or writing stories, but never shares them with anyone.
Bio(Optional): She tells no one of her past, because there is no one she can trust.
Why you're at the orphanage: That has to do mostly with her past, but all that is known is that she showed up one day wandering the streets. When the managers of the orphanage couldn't find her parents they took her in and she's been there ever since.
Love interest: None....yet

Name: Lycole

Appearance: http://tm.wc.ask.com/r?t=c&s=p&sv=0...agaVIII-1-1.jpg

and these pants http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/Ho...6006_hi?wid=199

a black wing

And a black blindfold

Powers: Time,Dark, Light

Personality: Can sometimes get cocky

Bio(Optional): Was lonely as a child and had no friends.

Why you're at the orphanage: Abandoned as a child

Love interest: None

Name: Trip
Appearance: http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/guys/guys51.jpg
Powers: The elements (ie. fire, water, earth...)
Personality: A cheerful idiot
Bio(Optional):
Why you're at the orphanage: His powers were causing mayham so he was sent to the orphanage.
Love interest: None

Name: Sinara
Race: half demon half angel.
Appearance: Silver eyes, shoulder length black hair, wears black baggy pants and a black tanktop. Also has a tattoo on her left shoulder blade which says demon in chinease. She also has black feathered wings,
Powers: Can transform into a demon. and can use dark and ice magic.
Personality: Quiet and distant. Doesnt make friends easily.
Bio: Sinara is an orphan who never knew her parents or her past. She was abandoned as a child at this orphanage and plans on leaving as soon as she can.
Why you're at the orphanage:
Love interest: None at the moment.

Last edited:

NeoRiku

Awards
Moonfins

Gaian name: (what does that mean?)

Name: Lycole

Appearance: http://tm.wc.ask.com/r?t=c&s=p&sv=0...ww.rpgdreamers.com/wall2/kh2/sagaVIII-1-1.jpg

and these pants http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/276006_hi?wid=199

a black wing and a black blindfold

Powers: Time,Dark, Light

Personality: Can sometimes get cocky

Bio(Optional): Was lonely as a child and had no friends.

Why you're at the orphanage: Abandoned as a child

Love interest(Only because I have a feeling that there will be some fangirls or fanguys joining...>.>): None

Last edited:

Cloud_Rikku

Website
www.iloveegg.com
((I'm going to go ahead and start...))

Violet sat in one of the corners of the orphanage, her long black hair covering half of her face. She was writing in a black notebook, stopping every once in a while to think. Sighing, she looked up at the kids playing and laughing. 'How can they possibly like it here?' She thought in disbelief. She shook her head slightly as she returned to her work.

NeoRiku

Awards
*Lycole looked at the girl sitting in the corner and started to walk over but stopped and put on his hood and blindfold*
"Who are you?"

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
'Moofins'

Name: Trip
Race: human
Appearance: http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/guys/guys51.jpg
Powers: the elements (ie. fire, water, earth...)
Personality: a cheerful idiot
Bio(Optional):
Why you're at the orphanage: his powers were causing mayham so he was sent to the orphanage.
Love interest: none

my post:
Trip walked around the orphanage feeling bored as always. Seeing the other kids having fun made him feel a little bit better because he hated to see other people miserable. He looked over and saw a girl sitting in a corner writing in a book and another kid talking to her with a hoody on. He walked over to them and said, " Hey, whats your names?"

Last edited:

Cloud_Rikku

Website
www.iloveegg.com
She didn't look up this time, but paused to think. "Violet," she said once more. As she bent over to right something again her legs turned almost transparent. The notebook sitting on her lap immediately fell through them and landed with small 'thump' on the floor. She grumbled a bit and her legs turned solid again as she grabbed her notebook. She always got a little embarrased when her powers went off in front of other people.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Sinara was walking through the halls until she spotted Violet, a girl she'd seen around but didnt talk to much "Hey violet" she said smiling at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back