• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Origin Of The Keyblade (please read)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Jesus

Website
www.myspace.com
THE KEYBLADE WARS
__Chapter 1: Reality___
In which the child who will create the first keyblade is revealed

Dist was sixteen the day that it happened. He awoke with a fever (not major) and a migrane headache. Today he had planned to go to the beach with Joy and Zieed.
Not anymore… He thought. Soon he would be driving. Then he could go whenever he wished. Soon, many things will happen…He thought. Little did he know, he was right.

“Dist? Dist, wake up”! His mother called. “I have your cake, sweetie!” She yelled. She’s feeling well ...Dist thought to himself. Then, he began walking downstairs to the kitchen. Headache and all.

Meanwhile, nearby Dist’s house, Joy and Zieed were waiting impatiantly with their parents. What’s taking him so long! Pondered the girl, Joy. Joy was very pretty, and slim, for her ripe age of fifteen. “Hey Joy, what’s taking your boyfriend so long”? Asked Zieed. Joy only shot him a stern glance.

Two hours later, Dist was sleeping in bed while his best friend and girlfriend were swimming. This totally sucks…He thought to himself. He was so miserable, that he was thinking of escaping his house, and running downtown. Then I could ride a train to the beach…He thought.

Fifteen minutes later, Dist’s mother walked into his room to find him gone. She went to the neighbors house to inquire whether they had seen him leave. “Why no, we didn’t see him leave. I’m so sorry”. The kind neighbor said. Then, Dist’s mother asked the woman “Do you have any children that might know”? The other woman replied:

“Only a son….his name is Ienzo.”

I hope you guys enjoyed Chapter 1. Tell me how you like it. Oh and if you don't it's probly cause you don't understand the end. Ienzo is the person who became Zexion. This story takes place before KH1 about 300 years before it actually.

These will be answered:
1.How were the keyblades made?
2.300 years? Then how is it possible for Ienzo to still be alive in the KH games?
3.When does Ienzo become an assistant of Ansem?
4.WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???

Look for chapter 2:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back