• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-[{The Order Academy}]-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
[Notice: All new academy students MUST read.]
Welcome to the Organization. If you have made it this far then you are now enlisted as a student at the Order Academy. Here you will learn how to use the power that lies untapped within every one of you. You will harness it, and use it not only to better yourselves, but to better The Organization. Work hard, train hard, and you may even make it to the Supreme Counsil, where the Superior himself awaits. You will all start off as the low ranks, but through our guidance and your own skill, may make it to the top. Make your path, follow your path, and stick with to your road with the help of The Order Academy.

So basically, it's an academy for people who want to join the The Order.Everyone doesn't have to start off as a new enrolled student. In fact, I don't want everyone too. Think of it as, the Hogwarts of the Kingdom Hearts world. There will be traveling (For Field Exams, Field Trips, Battles against the Keyblade Academy, and other "Hidden" agenda.) Here are the ranks:

1st Year Trainee: Someone just enrolled.
Instructor: Teaches the classes such as battling, magic, techniques, etc.
Order Member: Usually monitor things at the Academy. Higher than teachers. Bear the Order uniform(black hood)
Supreme Council Member: A member of the council where the Superior sits. Have great strength and abilities. Powers are unkwown to most. (Think of this a the 13th Order from KH2.)

Template:
Name:
Appearance:
Weapon:
Specialty:
Bio:

Rules:
Be literate. I don't want "ZOMFG I BLEESTeD EeMM wiT Da sWeRD!?!"
Other than that, meh, just have fun.

NeoRiku

Awards
Name:Raxef
Appearance:
XIII_Order_15_Male_Red_other.jpg

Weapon:Starburst Shurikens(Split up into many shurikens whne thrown)
Specialty:Causeing mass destruction
Bio:He was forced into the organization by axel. His main goal was to go to the academy to train and kill axel once and for all.(not knowing axel's cruel fate by the hands of sora)

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
~*Template*~
Name:Xit
Appearance:1st sig but with black hair and no wolf ear's.
Weapon:An all black scythe(That includes the blade)
Specialty:Shadow imagery and other shadow art's.
Bio:(I wanna be unknown for a while....Soon is the rp il tell some of it.)

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
(( I sense n00bness in this rp already... >< ))

Name: Malina
Appearance:
Weapons: Dark Kunai, Shuriken, and Wrist-Daggers.
Specialty: Speed and Agilty.......She can almost move at the speed of light.
Bio: Born in Hallow Bastion, she had grown around the essence of darkness. She had grown up there, also reading many of Ansem's reports, and studying them for years. She then had figured out that he had moved to Castle Oblivion, starting a large academy for the likes of evil and the dark. She then gladly traveled to this world, enrolling as a new student in the academy.

P

Puppet Master

yo

Name: Damion
App:
170264455_s.jpg

weapon:Spear
specialty: nukeulear (lol ownige)
Bio:(to be reviled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back