• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THE OFFICIAL "Little things I found wrong with kh2" THREAD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zora keyblade

TwilightSoulKey said:
^..................riiiiiiiiiight...i'l ignore the fact you said that

Sora: omg my pants are so wet!!
Donald: that's great!!
*Sora jumps out of the pod and they dance in a circle*

<_<

DOES HE SAY THAT :eek: lol just wondering

Dr. Stoopid

The original purpose of this thread wasn't design flaws, more like holes in the story. So I'll throw one in. Squall still has his scar when the one who gave it to him, seifer, is just a kid with a struggle bat living in a world that doesn't exist.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
well of course KH2 is gonna have flaws i mean what game dosnt.....and i mean cmon KH2 isnt perfect but its a frigen good game

Biggy

Only problems I have is that the game is too lean; seriously ....... and the fact that even on proud I have not once gotten stuck on a boss. I like challenges I havent found one yet in KH2 :\ But I still give this game an 8/10

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
In the game, I found that some one would say little words like "huh???" and there were no subtitles. It doesn't really matter much, but I found it a little interesting...

monstermaniac

Website
kaiju.cjb.net
Ok Not to be a complainer but I'm just gonna say what I hated about the game.

-Aierth's Voice (Way too soft and high like)
-Not enough Roxas
-Worlds are Way too Short (you expect me to believe beasts HUGE castle only has 4 rooms? Shame on you)
-Too much of the same attacks (add some damn combos)
-Cure takes away all MP (I love the fact it heals all, but takes away all my MP? Wow i'm dead)
-The Fact that I tried to take my time and I beat worlds with ease on normal Mode.
-The facial expressions on certain characters during tough times, are still smiling.
-You cant earn any items for Donald or Goofy (not that I know of)

Yeah it's a lot but Big whoop , I waited like 4 yrs and I'm somewhat dissapointed.

pokeman54

well...

-sanctuary: sure the words may sound all "pretty" and artistic, but it's just a bunch of jibberish. sure you can say "no, this has meaning! OMG ITS SO DEEP!" T_T you could say that about basically everything, the words in sanctuary are general enough for you to make hundreds of meanings from the song, but in the end, it's just all gibberish. sure simple and clean was like that, but hey, it was good sounding gibberish. not with words stretched out for 5 seconds at a time.

-camera: sure, the camera is well, better than the first one, but it's uncomfortable using the right analog stick for the controls...on instinct i still press L2 and R2 to change direction except nothing changes there...when i use the joystick it goes in the opposite direction that i would like...then again maybe it's just me...

-worlds: they're linear and short. how dissapointing. they could never stand up to worlds like Tarzan's Jungle in the original game

-battle: you need to be TOLD what to do in a battle. "Defeat all the heartless!" DUH! it just takes like 10 seconds away from battle because of the loading.

Dr. Stoopid said:
The original purpose of this thread wasn't design flaws, more like holes in the story. So I'll throw one in. Squall still has his scar when the one who gave it to him, seifer, is just a kid with a struggle bat living in a world that doesn't exist.

Who knows, maybe Cloud got pissed off and slashed Squall in the nose.

EDIT: pokeman, you did know that you can adjust the camera controls did you know that?

gmr5

Website
www.freewebs.com
Not flaws, problems I have with the game besides the pixel mouth issue. I liked it when Sora actually opened the doors, now we get this crappy transition.

Worlds are really short!

The battles with the information bar annoy me.

Cure takes all mp :(

4 Summons? Come on!

Among other minor things of course, like Sora's emotion...isn't there half the time.

chaos666

pokeman54 said:
-camera: sure, the camera is well, better than the first one, but it's uncomfortable using the right analog stick for the controls...on instinct i still press L2 and R2 to change direction except nothing changes there...when i use the joystick it goes in the opposite direction that i would like...then again maybe it's just me...

Yeah...I still press the L2 and R2 buttons:D Still have to get used to using the stick instead:)

I never really liked the summons, I mean they kinda suck. They're cool, but they suck. If they help me out, they still suck. I want Tinkerbell back, she was the only useful summon.

The thing that makes KH2 longer and harder is the Cure Spell. It takes away all your MP for fuggin sakes.

Unknown_123

One thing I found wrong with KH2 was that Chicken Little is a summon and it's kinda hard to bulid Drive levels

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Just came here to defend cure.

I mean, if you have to rely on it that much... Isn't that kind of sad? Most of the time, potions/hi-potions/elixers can help you, and usually you have party members that pay attention to you.

Sometimes.

I don't rely on cure or potions, etc. at all. So... Yeah. It's fine.

Plus, you gain mp back over time, so it's nothin' to worry about.

still, i think it would be better if cure was like in the last game, heals a little bit and takes away 1 mp bar.

Cure is the only thing that makes the game harder, bring elixirs, pot, or anything that makes you high- *ahem* makes you comfortable for backup.
(Please be aware that I am not encouraging you to use drugs)

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
is me it me or is the voice acting not that great in this game. i found it really good in the first game and most of the disney characters sounded like the orininals in their movies. in kh2 its prety obivious who had a voice change other than sora nad kairi.

ArcticSpirit46

Hmm...I can't decide between destroying the preps
I found this amazing....in a bad way...

If you remain idle on the main menu, the trailer with the orchestrated passion comes up. If you watch Seifer's moth when he talks to Roxas and the gang, his moth moves like, as if it was fast forwarded. reason? it's stil in JAPANESE. I was like, O_O......um.....ok...

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Wellz...the only problems that have really occured for me was when I was with Roxas and fighting a Nobody, and he began flipping...and continued flipping...then wouldn't stop flipping. So for about ten minutes it was just flipping and I couldn't touch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back