• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Ashley Topic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
You guys all know MegaFlare right? I'm trying to convince her to come back.

So, I'm gonna write all good things about her, lol.

She is the funniest member ever here, we had a great time at the campfires, who all got closed, locked up, removed or hacked. Hahahahaha.

Mr and Mrs Claus ;) . I still owe you that ring Ashley!

And how fun it was with you always adoring Auron. Hahahaha. (he is 35 Ashley!)

Anyways, write all good things about her (if you know her) and maaaaybe we can get her back with it!!!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Yep...

Another lovable quote, that...is kinda mine and Ashleys...although it's Squalls, hahahahaha!

"I'll be here, so if you come here, you'll find me...I promise."

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Pleh, that's Squalls nu2ya, you'll hafta think of one of your own :rolleyes: .

Anywho, I didn't know her that well... and threatening with muppets pics isn't gonna help either since she doesn't view the forums... why did she leave in the first place ?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Hahaha, I wont, lol.. I will...

Buuuut, I keep my fingers crossed Sora Destiny get's online soon!! The group has to come together again there...

M

MegaFlare

You guys are all so sweet.. I didn't think anyone would miss me on here. I'm sure the Midnighter will get angry for having to get a subscription of this when he could care less about me, so I imagine this topic will get locked pretty soon.

Weilder, I will probably see you on soradestiny. Don't deny, you know you loved my crappy Dutch, and the later campfire.. all that good stuff. And HeartlessHunter..same goes for you. I will see all of you on AIM, but I am leaving this forum. Eventually, when I have time on my hands for another forum, I will come back. Not because I want to come back, but the people like you, RKO, EmZexion, New2Ya, Andrew, Banishing Blade, Sunflake, and far too many people to name.. you draw me back to the forums. ...RKO.. as much as you threaten to kill me, and scare me, I will miss how your posts used to make me smile. All of you guys on these forums make me laugh..

EmZexion- Nooo!! Auron at gunpoint!! Muahaha, lucky for me he's already dead ;) If you are still here when I get back.. I will look forward to seeing you again.. I won't forget what you've contributed to the forums.

New2Ya.. that was sweet of you to make this. We will see each other again.. we *both* have AIM, and we both have soradestiny. If you want to stay here, you'll just have to live with the fact that I won't be here anymore.. My original plan when I first joined this forum, was to eventually fade away. That time has came. I put my best into this forum, and like Son of Sam, I got what I came for. I will eventually be replaced with someone who contributes to the forum like I used to. Someone smart, funny, and new. We will talk on aim and soradestiny, so don't worry, you'll still have the chance to do the "ring" for me, but at another place.

And yeah.. I'm sorry everyone.. for this long post. I don't crave attention, which is the reason I never made a Goodbye Topic in the first place..

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Well well, MegaFlare, you're actually leaving... that sucks. Now I will need to find someone to help me defend the honour of Auron against all the Cloud fanboys out there LOL... that was a great thread for the most part. And your dutch was probably a lot better than mine, I couldn't do it at all.

Well, I did join sorasdestiny, same name of course. So I will see you there.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
OMG! Your back....................at least......................for a mommont. I will miss you mega-flare. The forums will not be the same wothout you.

I joined sra destiny too. I guess Il see you there.

Ill help defend Auron from all thous crazed Cloud fangirls/boys, Banishing Blade.

M

MegaFlare

I will miss you, too, Blue Mage. I will not forget you, either. And Banishing Blade.. BH KING, it was good while it lasted. (haha).. we'll still be in the Auron Club together. *snicker*

Ryu

an obscene gesture
... I was only mentioned once in your big-ass post, NO FAIR !! :p XD But seriously, I joined the new and improved SD too (under the name of Ryu), so maybe we'll see eachother there too. I wish you the best of luck, and like I said, see you on SD !

ps I wuvd the crappy Dutch XD

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Ash! Again? You keep leaving, and returning...I am guessing we'll be seing you in the near future. Haha.

*gives her a present, and she opens it up*
Flare: Ahhhh! You flippin peice of cheese cake!
*holds out a Cait Sith forutne that say's she'll be back soon*

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i love you megaflare! :D and so does auron *points to him begging on his knees*

you are one of the few who make this forum memorable...

and now some final fantasy quotes to make you tear up >.>;;

I'm here because I chose to be here! Destiny has nothing to do with it!

Irvine Kinneas, Final Fantasy VIII

(I'll be the first one to admit that I'm here because of other people.)

Squall (Drifting), Final Fantasy VIII

I'm not having anyone talk about me in the past tense!

Squall, Final Fantasy VIII (you dont want that megaflare! present tense!)

and to add humor...

Yuffie: Cloud, say something!
Cloud: ......something.

Final Fantasy VII

see mega..we love you :D

This event is sponsored by Yevon...

Luca Announcer, Final Fantasy X

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Haha. Monkey. We SuRe ArE on CrAck. HuH? Haha. But yeah. Flare, we love you, and may Gummi Yevon always be with you...Always. Haha. Oh, I caught you on the Auron Fan Club! AZ cheated...Haha. He helped out me and Bennie while you were absent. Mwahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back