• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The nobody killing Room of Sleep? 0.o

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas.

(1.) i think you are forgetting about what they said in 358/2 Days about Xemnas: "Through power over nothing, he seeks power over everything." this means he has no real authority to the Organization. he just happens to be the first apprentice to Ansem. when Braig came, 2nd apprentice, he automatically thought that Xehanort was second in command so he just took orders from him because he thought Xehanort was some kind of leader.
No. Xigbar and the rest of the Organization took orders from Xemnas because he was the strongest nobody of them all. Nomura actually confirmed this already stating Xemnas is the strongest nobody and then came up to Roxas (if you include his potential), following up is Xigbar and Lexaeus. No nobody would dare challenge Xemnas in power.

And Nomura also explained how when Roxas was going back to the World that Never Was to speak to Axel he was going to battle Xemnas but she (Xion) wanted Riku to stop him because she knew Roxas wasn't strong enough to beat Xemnas. He would have gotten annihilated by Xemnas if Roxas challenged him. Why Xemnas is the most strongest nobody? Possibly due to his heart and how he is most likely a keyblade wielder but due to his somebody, Xehanort not being able to recall his memories within using the keyblade; it's deeply hidden inside his heart; his memories. It's the same case that went for Roxas in the beginning of KH2.
(3.) and for the jail cells, the Ansem Reports do say that they were doing inhumane experiments on the human heart. so they probably just kept experiments/people in there.
They took innoncent people from Radiant Garden and experimented on them causing their hearts to collapse and turn into pure blood heartless. Those jail cells were just to keep their prisoners.
but then secretly again, Xehanort and the other apprentices make more experiments, including themselves. which make their Heartless and Nobodies.
Xehanort and his apprentices didn't lose their hearts by experimenting on themselves. They lost their hearts because they willingly gave up their heart by walking through the door of Radiant Garden causing their body & soul to fall away from their heart. While Xehanort's Heartless was most special it is still unexplainable of why he was the only one to have a "heartless" that can think, plan, speak, and recall his memories from when he was a somebody while the other apprentices were gone by that time as they turned into strong pureblood heartless. For the fact that as I mentioned what would be the apprentices' heartless for staying in the labs? Heartless are heartless. All heartless act on instinct. All heartless are wild (with the exception of Xehanort). They wouldn't stay there. Infact they would use the Corridors of Darkness and leave to go what they do, which is steal people's hearts and steal the world's heart.

Also, Xemnas came in a time later to banish Ansem the Wise while Ansem the Wise went to review the 'Ansem Reports' in the lab. IF the apprentices' heartless (besides Xehanort's) were down there wouldn't you think they would try to consume Ansem the Wise? Or at least Ansem the Wise would make notice of it and write it down on his report? He makes no mention on the apprentices heartless (if he saw them) and it wouldn't be irrelevant either considering he was speaking about heartless in one of his reports as well so I fail to see why the apprentices' heartless would just stay intact under Radiant Garden when heartless are wild.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
well that would also explain why he said "I'm not so good in that place either, how about you, Mister Zexion?", there might be something there that's physically draining (such as aqua's armour as mentioned before)
Yes I suppose that makes sense rather then them not being physically able to go down there, they are just weakened.

DarkAxelNobody

No. Xigbar and the rest of the Organization took orders from Xemnas because he was the strongest nobody of them all. Nomura actually confirmed this already stating Xemnas is the strongest nobody and then came up to Roxas (if you include his potential), following up is Xigbar and Lexaeus. No nobody would dare challenge Xemnas in power.

And Nomura also explained how when Roxas was going back to the World that Never Was to speak to Axel he was going to battle Xemnas but she (Xion) wanted Riku to stop him because she knew Roxas wasn't strong enough to beat Xemnas. He would have gotten annihilated by Xemnas if Roxas challenged him. Why Xemnas is the most strongest nobody? Possibly due to his heart and how he is most likely a keyblade wielder but due to his somebody, Xehanort not being able to recall his memories within using the keyblade; it's deeply hidden inside his heart; his memories. It's the same case that went for Roxas in the beginning of KH2.

They took innoncent people from Radiant Garden and experimented on them causing their hearts to collapse and turn into pure blood heartless. Those jail cells were just to keep their prisoners.

Xehanort and his apprentices didn't lose their hearts by experimenting on themselves. They lost their hearts because they willingly gave up their heart by walking through the door of Radiant Garden causing their body & soul to fall away from their heart. While Xehanort's Heartless was most special it is still unexplainable of why he was the only one to have a "heartless" that can think, plan, speak, and recall his memories from when he was a somebody while the other apprentices were gone by that time as they turned into strong pureblood heartless. For the fact that as I mentioned what would be the apprentices' heartless for staying in the labs? Heartless are heartless. All heartless act on instinct. All heartless are wild (with the exception of Xehanort). (1.) They wouldn't stay there. Infact they would use the Corridors of Darkness and leave to go what they do, which is steal people's hearts and steal the world's heart.

Also, Xemnas came in a time later to banish Ansem the Wise (2.) while Ansem the Wise went to review the 'Ansem Reports' in the lab. IF the apprentices' heartless (besides Xehanort's) were down there wouldn't you think they would try to consume Ansem the Wise? Or at least Ansem the Wise would make notice of it (3.) and write it down on his report? He makes no mention on the apprentices heartless (if he saw them) and it wouldn't be irrelevant either considering he was speaking about heartless in one of his reports as well so I fail to see why the apprentices' heartless would just stay intact under Radiant Garden when heartless are wild. (4.)

(1.) in KH1 the Heartless were controlled remember? by Xehanort/Ansem SoD.
(2.) i thought that Ansem SoD banished Ansem The Wise? Ansem SoD was there first so i think it was him.
(3.) like i said in No. 1, the Heartless was controlled by Ansem SoD, he would want to keep a low profile to plot and consume with the more powerful/important people to banish Ansem and overtake Radiant Garden turned Hollow Bastion. so then Ansem would never have seen him down there. i don't think Ansem even knew about the jail cells and the Room of Sleep, so Ansem SoD could've hid there.
(4.) they would stay under Radiant Garden in the basement in the jail cell hallway and the Room of Sleep to plot and look for the world's heart like i said in No. 3
(5.) i don't mean to go against you in a bad way if you are starting to think that. your theorys are good too. i just don't want to get this opinion throwing stuff to go to our heads. lol

zexyishsmexy

The apprentices were not decieved either...

As Xaldin explained in the reports of KH 358/2 Days:
they wanted to get rid of emotion because they believed all hearts were weak and thus wanted to remove the "shackles" within the heart but little did they know....

To carry out their goals much further they needed to be complete.
Alot of people are misunderstanding me on this one XD
once again, sorry for making myself unclear. I ment that everyone BUT the apprentices were decieved. The apprentices KNOW whats going on...for the most part, but members VII+ have hardly a clue.

Vanitas.

(1.) in KH1 the Heartless were controlled remember? by Xehanort/Ansem SoD.
Where has that been stated? Heartless cannot be controlled. They act on instincts and are on wild. As you see in KH2 they side with the stronger person and in this case, Xehanort. They weren't controlled by him.
(2.) i thought that Ansem SoD banished Ansem The Wise? Ansem SoD was there first so i think it was him.
No. It was Xemnas.
"The first thing Xemnas did after he banished our wise but bothersome leader was to release the seal in the depths of the lab and construct the room."
Xigbar stated this in 'The New Headquarters'.
(3.) like i said in No. 1, the Heartless was controlled by Ansem SoD, he would want to keep a low profile to plot and consume with the more powerful/important people to banish Ansem and overtake Radiant Garden turned Hollow Bastion.
Radiant Garden was already completely destroyed by the time Xehanort's Heartless arrived along with Xemnas (a bit later). Maleficent overtook Radiant Garden and changed the name to Hollow Bastion, not Xehanort's Heartless. As a matter of fact its assumed that Xehanort's Heartless immediately left after Xehanort came back as a heartless to look further into his goal which was Kingdom Hearts but needed a body so along the way he destroyed countless worlds by sending heartless to consume the world's heart. I highly doubt that Xehanort's Heartless would waste any time to banish his master when he's off to bigger and better things and Xemnas banished him not Xehanort's Heartless.
(so then Ansem would never have seen him down there. i don't think Ansem even knew about the jail cells and the Room of Sleep, so Ansem SoD could've hid there.
Actually Ansem did know about the jail cells. Seeing how he stated that he saw reports of Xehanort's hideous experiments as well as before when he told the apprentices to destroy their research. He knew about the lab. He didn't know about the Chamber of Repose (RoS) because he was banished by Xemnas and then right after that Xemnas constructed the Room of Sleep.
(4.) they would stay under Radiant Garden in the basement in the jail cell hallway and the Room of Sleep to plot and look for the world's heart like i said in No. 3
No they wouldn't. They already found the world's heart long before that happened. Remember the heartless finding the door and Xehanort (when he was still human) opened it? That was Radiant Garden's heart. The heart of that world was already taken and Radiant Garden was destroyed but when Maleficent arrived it became worse as she destroyed the rest of that world and used Ansem the Wise's abandon castle as her main headquarters (which is why you only see Ansem the Wise's castle in KH1) because everything else was taken by the heartless.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Where has that been stated? Heartless cannot be controlled. They act on instincts and are on wild. As you see in KH2 they side with the stronger person and in this case, Xehanort. They weren't controlled by him.

They were believed to be controlled by AnsemSoD, because Ansem had hypothesized that a more powerful heartless would be able to control the heartless. They do have some intelligence, as Xehanort stated, so that offers a chance that the heartless can be communicated with.

zexyishsmexy

Actually Ansem did know about the jail cells. Seeing how he stated that he saw reports of Xehanort's hideous experiments as well as before when he told the apprentices to destroy their research. He knew about the lab. He didn't know about the Chamber of Repose (RoS) because he was banished by Xemnas and then right after that Xemnas constructed the Room of Sleep.
Ansem built the secret basment laboratory thing himself, so yes, your right...but I kinda thought that it ended on the floor, and Xemnas built the entire winding staircase to the corridor with the RoS in it, not Ansem. I believed that Ansem knew nothing of this wing, because he was banished before the time when Xemnas built it. The entire little under UNDER ground shebang.
Know what I'm saying?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Xemnas built the entire winding staircase to the corridor with the RoS in it, not Ansem. I believed that Ansem knew nothing of this wing, because he was banished before the time when Xemnas built it.
Your right Xemnas did build the room, but Ansem did know about the underground level and the cells.
In a cut scene only seen in KH2 Final Mix+ Xigbar reminds Zexion of how Xemnas built the room in the same area that Ansem ordered them to seal away. Ansem wasn't around to see the Chamber of Repose being built, but he knew about the hallway and the underground level.
The "Room of sleep"

The underground laboratory where we were studying the darkness within people's hearts...

The place which Ansem ordered us to seal away

The first thing Xemnas did when he got rid of out wise yet bothersome leader was to release the seal and make that room in the depths of the laboratory

(2:05)

Vanitas.

Your right Xemnas did build the room, but Ansem did know about the underground level and the cells.
In a cut scene only seen in KH2 Final Mix+ Xigbar reminds Zexion of how Xemnas built the room in the same area that Ansem ordered them to seal away. Ansem wasn't around to see the Chamber of Repose being built, but he knew about the hallway and the underground level.

(2:05)
Exactly.

And that Ansem the Wise also wrote in his reports how Ienzo suggested of building a lab underneath Radiant Garden. The Chamber of Repose wasn't built till Xemnas was made. Ansem the Wise never had a view of the room.

zexyishsmexy

" Xigbar: The "Room of Sleep". The underground laboratory where we were studying the darkness within people's hearts...The place whicch Ansem ordered us to seal away."

I don't think Xigbar was reffering to that area or place around it, just by the way it is punctuated. It sounds more like he's throwing information out to Zexion in order to spur on some thought or interest, unrelated. Do you get what I'm saying? (I'm not saying "Do you get what I'm saying?" in a derogitory way BTDUBS. I have a clear tendency to make myself unintentionally...unclear XD)

Because the laboratory that you can see from Ansem's computer, by looking out that window type thing, is only accessible by password (The apprentices names), and is infact, below ground level.
The place below that (winding stairway and corridor to the RoS) is Below BELOW ground level, and seems like an addition, not part of the origional laboratory Ansem built.

Last edited:

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I don't think Xigbar was referring to that area or place around it, just by the way it is punctuated.
From the sound of his description of the place, it sounds just like it.
The underground place sealed off by a password only Ansem and his Apprentices would know. The lab itself wasn't sealed, more like hidden. Mainly Ansem wanted to stop the work being done on the heartless which were experimented on in those cells.
I'm not saying "Do you get what I'm saying?" in a derogatory way BTDUBS.
I don't know how that could be considered derogatory, but I understand
Whats BTDUBS?
Because the laboratory that you can see from Ansem's computer, by looking out that window type thing, is only accessible by password (The apprentices names), and is infact, below ground level.
That place is known as the Heartless Manufactory. It creates heartless, there is no ground there except that small platform in which leads to the underground level.
The place below that (winding stairway and corridor to the RoS) is Below BELOW ground level, and seems like an addition, not part of the original laboratory Ansem built.
We know the people who were experimented on where stored somewhere underneath the castle.
The experiments caused the test subject's heart to collapse, including those of the most stalwart. How fragile our hearts are! My treatment produced no signs of recovery. I confined those who had completely lost their hearts beneath the castle.
So far this seems like the most logical place we've seen so far, for that to have been.

zexyishsmexy

"The experiments caused the test subject's heart to collapse, including those of the most stalwart. How fragile our hearts are! My treatment produced no signs of recovery. I confined those who had completely lost their hearts beneath the castle. "

Yes, I looked at that, but considering the amount of space, and the number of quickly multiplying heartless, how could the cells within the corridor contain them all?

Okay, so if you are right, Xehanort put his test subjects, who were still human but quickly losing their hearts in the cells? When he came back to see what became of them, they were heartless? yes?
You are most likely right though, I guess the heartless could fill to the brim, and be sealed off by the door that comes from the floor. Alright :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back